2016 Indiana Outboard Association's Year End Awards Banquet - November 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Indiana Outboard Association's Year End Awards Banquet - November 5

It's getting close to the end of the racing season and now begins the preparation for our annual year end awards banquet. This year the banquet will be on November 5th at the same location that it was last year.

Hilton Garden Inn
    8615 US Highway 24 W
    Ft Wayne, IN 46804

Rooms are $95 per night. There are 5 rooms reserved for Friday night and 20 rooms reserved for Saturday night. Rooms are on a first come first serve basis so mention that you are with the Indiana Outboard Association to make sure that you get one of these rooms.

Dinner will be $35 per adult and $15 per child.

The cutoff for reservations is October 15 for both room and dinner reservations. Please contact Gary Miller at 260-672-8270 for Dinner reservations and the Hilton Garden Inn at 260-435-1777 for room reservations

Linda and I will be there!. Got my room and dinner reservations.

Bob Koschka-

Comment

Need to know when Huntington will be as soon as possible.

Comment

Just marked my calendar and gave Gary my notice to attend. Looking forward to seeing everyone there when we are not hard at work.

Comment

I just heard from Gary Miller that the room rate at the Hilton has been extended until Friday October 21st. If you haven't gotten your room, you have a couple more days. Call 260-435-1777 for room reservations. Please let Gary Miller know about your dinner attendees ASAP - call 260-672-8270

The annual IOA club meeting starts at Noon with Happy Hour at 6:00pm. Dinner and banquet starts at 7:00 pm.

Looks like a good turn out. Trophies given out for the first three places and includes the SLT's this year!

Thanks!
          Bob Koschka

Comment

Rumor has it they are flying in a special guest MC.

Comment

Reminder - today is the cut off day for the discounted room rates. Hope to see everyone there!

Comment

Reminder that tomorrow - Saturday Nov 5th - is the IOA year end meeting and banquet. Meeting starts at noon.

Hope to see everyone there!

Comment

Working...
                X