No announcement yet.

Please Help the Greene Family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on guys, we need to do better then this. Jesus Christ how much does a new prop cost? A new paint job?

What are you going to do and let these two family's fade away?

Boat racing was never about winning if you thought that you were in the wrong sport.

https://2dbdd5116ffa30a49aa8-c03f075...930.4141_r.jpg

Now I really want to see what the boat racer community is made out of...please do better then 35k

Comment

Look at the love...

Please help them..

https://hydroracer.net/forums/filedat...6105&type=full

Comment

Bear513! Settle down. For starters there were other families involved in this accident. Next a lot of money has been raised already partially using hydroracer to promote it. This site runs on donations also and I own it so I get to tell you cool it. It is never ever appropriate to try and shame people into donating money to any cause especially one as sensitive as this. The original goal was reached and exceeded, the goal was then raised which it can be again. Finally, I get that you are trying to help but please tone it down, no need to take the lords name in vain. And again please think of the other families!

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Well I hated to do that, I understand passion but Bear513 was out of control and harassing. So, he needs a little time out. This is a sensitive subject and I think that we need to be respectful to one another in this time. Our thoughts and prayers go out to all the families affected by this crisis and to each one of you as you deal with you grief in your own private way. I will keep this thread open for now as long as harassment of members doesn't continue. Thank you all for your support of the Greene family and the other racers involved.

Comment

• John Schubert
            John Schubert commented
            Editing a comment
            You did the right thing.

Back to the top!

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Working...
            X