https://www.gofundme.com/2xaa7jm4
    @@@@@@@@@@@@

Mark Ritchie
    72@E
    Former Boat Racer
    21st Century: CSH, CSR, and "J Dad" x2
    20th Century: ASH, ASR, BSR, 25SSH, 25SSR

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Remember that it is perfectly fine to donate after exceeding the stated campaign goal. Many times the organizer of the fundraiser wants to remain humble and request a simple goal. In this case, there is no limit on the amount of generosity that can be shown from the boat racing community to this family.
    Last edited by Mark 72@E; 09-12-2016, 06:54 AM.
    @@@@@@@@@@@@

Mark Ritchie
    72@E
    Former Boat Racer

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Comment

Mark, thank you for bringing this site to my attention. I know any help is greatly appreciated by his family.
      Last edited by ram95; 09-12-2016, 09:45 AM. Reason: Re: Mark's correction below. I've been busy answering the phonecalls from all the great people in our boatracing family.

Comment

• Mark 72@E
        Mark 72@E commented
        Editing a comment
        Just to be clear, I am not the organizer of this GoFundMe.com campaign. I simply found the post about it on the South Shore Outboard Association Facebook and posted the link here.

Keep this at the top.

Comment

Back to the top.

Comment

• Bear513
          Bear513 commented
          Editing a comment
          **** Sean this reminds me when we teamed up in Bakersfield California..30 years ago to do the right thing.

To the top
        Dave W. Young
        95-D
        "Roll it up or roll it back on the trailer"

Comment

From Kendra Greene's Facebook page:

Mark Greene Facebook.png

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Mark Ritchie
          72@E
          Former Boat Racer

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Comment

Bump.

Comment

It's time for you to help the Greene Family.

Comment

A wonderful family lost their Dad and a wife her husband. Mark Greene will always be remembered for his love of speed and the enjoyment he got from being on the water.
                This family has been involved in our community in so many ways, now is our chance to help, as they begin to sort through emotion and disbelief, lets remind Kendra, and the kids they are not alone. The GoFundMe link is below.

Comment

Re: Please Help the Greene Family

Today, 03:50 PM

A wonderful family lost their Dad and a wife her husband. Mark Greene will always be remembered for his love of speed and the enjoyment he got from being on the water.
                  This family has been involved in our community in so many ways, now is our chance to help, as they begin to sort through emotion and disbelief, lets remind Kendra, and the kids they are not alone. The GoFundMe link is below.

Comment

If you have already donated to the Greene family fundraiser, may God bless you.

If you have not yet donated, for whatever reason, please consider this perspective. The fact that you are reading this on Hydroracer.net means that you are probably already connected to the boat racing community either as a present or former boat racer, a family member of one, a pit crew member of one, an official, or simply an enthusiast.

You, more than anyone else not related to the boat racing community, understand why someone chooses to race. That the feeling of flying over water is unlike any other. That boat racing is unique among motorsports because the very same drivers who compete against you on the water come to help you in the pits when you need it, without even being asked. And when things go wrong, we come together as a family to show our support.

Please consider a donation to benefit the Greene family, in any amount, to show OVERWHELMINGLY that we care about our boat racing family.

Pull out your debit/credit card, click on the GoFundMe link found elsewhere in this thread, and donate according to your ability, whatever the amount. No amount is too small if it comes from your heart. You may donate anonymously if you wish.
                    Last edited by Mark 72@E; 09-14-2016, 07:46 AM.
                    @@@@@@@@@@@@

Mark Ritchie
                    72@E
                    Former Boat Racer

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Comment

Mark is correct, "No Amount is to Small". Consider not only the immediate needs of this family but the future needs of the 3 beautiful children.

Comment

I am moving into new living quarters...as soon as I pay all the bills regarding that I will make a donation......I want to extend my deepest condolences to the family.....

Comment

Bumpty bump

Comment

Working...
                        X