X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listen to the Great American Outboard Race Live from Dayton Ohio - Live now

226M is on Mixlr
    HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Dan,

Is there any way you can contact 226-M to get his broadcast back on the air?

Comment

• HRTV
      HRTV commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey John sorry for the late reply, we've been covering the Detroit Hydrofest all day and I'm just getting back over to HRNET. I see you left a note for him on the site, hopefully they will be live Sunday. The audio stream was great!
      Last edited by HRTV; 08-27-2016, 04:17 PM.

Dylan Runne got a new 1 mile record in BSH on Saturday.

Sounds like Joel Kiddy may have just broke the 3/4 mile 300SSH record.
    444-B now 4-F
    Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Sorry for the loss of the feed, but a few things happened over the weekend. #1 We had a torrential storm with gusts that rocked trailers, took out canopies, and caused everyone to run for cover. On Sunday, my phone, which was used to broadcast, was left out in the sun at a temp of 91 with blue skies, it overheated and shut down. Better than nothing I suppose and I can share with anyone how we did it with minimal equipment, it just used my iPhone 6 if you want to use it for another race.
        When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Comment

Working...
        X