2016 Rock Falls River Chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 Rock Falls River Chase

We look forward to seeing many of you at the 2016 Rock Falls River Chase coming up June 24th (free testing), 25th &26th (racing) in Rock Falls IL

It will be a great weekend with a few other events going on around the town. We have a brand new Holiday Inn Express just 2 blocks from the race site and will be having a great Saturday night dinner and will return the the rivers edge for fireworks at sundown. Should be a great weekend with the weather forecasted in the mid-80s all 3 days with very minimal rain chances at this time. Hope to see a great turnout!

Please message me with any questions you may have.

Terry Hicks
    Promoter and Event Coordinator

Do you have any contact info for new Holiday Inn?

Comment

• Hotwheeler44
      Hotwheeler44 commented
      Editing a comment
      +1 815-622-4000

We'll be there. Looking forward to it!!

Comment

Great! See you there....

Comment

If we can workout state baseball championships in Peoria with j NAC we will be there. Waiting on Baseball schedule.

Comment

• pav225
          pav225 commented
          Editing a comment
          See you Sunday! :-)))

I know exactly how that goes... have a boy in travel baseball. We have the next 2 weeks off.

Comment

Well bad news we have a game Friday and one at 2 and 4 on sat, so we are out. Sorry we were really looking forward to racing this weekend. The are the one seed! Go Tribe.

Comment

Bummer.. I understand, baseball comes first. I have missed going to see other races for the same reason. Hopefully next year will work out differently for you.

Comment

If you have to miss a boat race....

Comment

Working...
              X