No announcement yet.

2016 Franklin PA Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weather looks warm.... looking forward to seeing you all.

Mary
    Jeff
    5-P

Comment

what, we won't be writing our name on the boats in the frost this year! or see our breath in the morning! i'll leave my winter coat at home

frank novotny
      52-E

Comment

• canoecty
        canoecty commented
        Editing a comment
        Frank; I can't make Franklin this year. Too busy building canoes right now. I expect you to take control of 500H.
        Dave Curtis

Lots of boats Thursday night already it's going to be a good race no rain Friday slight chance saturday

Comment

thank you franklin and trora for a great weekend! my winter coat was replaced with sunscreen. looking forward to next year and seeing a lot of racers at Berwick and the nationals.

​frank Novotny
        52-E

Comment

Awesome job TRORA. Many thanks to the Williams, Dana Holt, Joe S, Skip and everyone else that made this a great event.
          Shawn Breisacher

Comment

I found a pair of women's glasses (heavy prescription) near the inspection area. I have them if anyone has lost a pair.
            Thanks to all those that attended and volunteered during the weekend.
            And Shawn B.....great start on Sunday in heat one of CSR!

Comment

• Graham
              Graham commented
              Editing a comment
              What are the results?

Big thank you to everyone that attended. We had 166 (I think) entries on Sat and just a few less on Sunday. Monster turnout! With 44 classes run on Sat, we really had to move and I thank everyone for being ready to go when called on. Had a few drivers get wet but no injuries.

Full results will not be ready for awhile but here are the Divisional Qualifiers:
            CSR = Dean Suterland
            CSH = Mark Miskerick (18 entries)
            20SSH = Dana Holt (18 entries)
            ASR = Peter Laurer
            30SSH = Mike Pavlick (19 entries)

And with the Block
            ASH = Abby Pond
            25SSR = Tom Nuccio

Thanks to all the members and also all the volunteers who worked so hard all weekend.
            Brian 10s

Comment

Pictures are now up:
              http://pictures.bytesandpix.com/franklin_pa_16
              Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by gckphoto View Post
                Pictures are now up:
                http://pictures.bytesandpix.com/franklin_pa_16
                Thank you
                Since posting this I have had over 76 visitors to the galleries and only one sale. Your patronage would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Since posting this I have had over 76 visitors to the galleries and only one sale. Your patronage would be greatly appreciated.
                  I like the one I bought at driver's meeting !!...... Taken while being tow'd in after losing a prop (second one in this lake!) .... OPPS !

Garret (Speel Chek ) spent 3 days on the lake take'n our pics in 80+ degree sun folks........ Lets support our vendors and food concessions folks or the loss will be ours...... Not their's !

He can take yer pic and put on coffee cups, T-shirts, key fobs, etc.etc......... I'm sure he has much invested in supporting the vendors that offer this service he offers US !!

When he's not out on the race course he is walking around the pits and can take pics of you and the crew..... Maybe even sharing a brew (After the races ! )
                  Want a special close up? Let him know and he will attempt to get it for you...... I have had him take fly-by pics while mill'n a safe distance past tow boat he's in.

Second pic...... His mugs (Mine has my A-MOD KG-20H) also make great beer mugs !!.... LOL!!
                  Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 06-04-2016, 04:22 AM.
                  100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

• gckphoto
                    gckphoto commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks Steve.

Great pics, we ended up buying 3. Thanks for coming out

Comment

• gckphoto
                    gckphoto commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Much appreciated.

I will also vogue for the quality I also have bought Mugs, T-Shirts and pics from him. The shirt is not iron on it is printed into the fabric and lasts a long time. (as long as it fits )

Comment

7A3A5396-Edit.jpg

A composite I did from last weeks race.

Comment

Due to lack of online sales I will be password protecting the Franklin, PA 16 galleries on June 13th. You will have up to that date to purchase prints otherwise you will need to contact my office at 814-432-5411. All galleries will be deleted at the end of month. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X