No announcement yet.

2016 Franklin PA Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We'll be there with BSR, BSH, 25SSR, 25SSH, 20SSH. All Sidewinder power.

Comment

CSR. See you there.
      Shawn Breisacher

Comment

Will be bringing 5M 850 MH.This will be our 1st. time at this site,looking forword to raceing there.Other 850 racers comeing? George&Patrice Ford,Roseville,Mich.

Comment

Abby- ASH & BSH
          Jesse- CSR

Comment

Bob & I will be there. Talked to quite a few R3 racers at Millville that should be going.
            Mark 55P
            Team Tower
            Hydroplane Division

Comment

T-18 days and counting.
              Hope everyone is either in the garage or at the lake working on that last 1 mph.
              Brian 10s

Comment

Team "Never Ready Racing"

AMH.... Errrrr..... 250MH

25MOD / BMH....Errrrrr.... 400MH / 350MH.

Looking for a open face helmet !!..... Any links ?
                Had to toss my old closed face helmet

Found one! >> http://www.ebay.com/itm/Conquer-Snel...id%3D100148%26
                Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 05-22-2016, 02:49 AM.
                100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

Ragged edge racing two csh boats.

Comment

Originally posted by csick View Post
                    Marine Recon Racing Div. bringing: 250MR, 350MR & 500MR. It wasn't listed in the sanction but there will also be nice plaque/trophy presented for Sat./Sun. high points champion. I'll post a photo of the prize as soon as its available.

Larry
                    16N
                    I have the plaque, have taken a picture of it and tried to post it several times with no success. I'm trying one more time. If it shows up it will be the award presented to the overall high points driver for Sat.& Sun. combined.

Larry
                    16N

trophy.JPG

Attached Files

Comment

• bmitch1
                      bmitch1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I could see the photo when i logged in to HR - all good....nice looking plaque!

Austin in JH
                    Jeff in 300SSH and 25SSH
                    Hopefully Ryan Runne and I can find two more 25's to race. I would like to try to slow down my rig for test data so that the class has possible parity in the future between the Merc and Sidewinder.
                    http://www.stockoutboard.com/

Comment

• ryan_4z
                      ryan_4z commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Maybe we could run a one heat exhibition, if there is time on Sunday and if no others show up to race. How would you propose to slow down the Merc? I guess replacing the restrictor would be an obvious place to start.

Originally posted by Jeff Brewster 59s View Post
                    Austin in JH
                    Jeff in 300SSH and 25SSH
                    Hopefully Ryan Runne and I can find two more 25's to race. I would like to try to slow down my rig for test data so that the class has possible parity in the future between the Merc and Sidewinder.

Hope to have 25SSH motor+prop avail if room....... Leaving race trailer home...... Bringing what I can with truck only. Have heavy equipment trailer transport from Charlotte to Cleveland on way up to help with expenses.
                    Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 05-22-2016, 02:45 AM.
                    100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

I'm bringing my 350MR and 500MR and a few inspection tools and stickers. Hope to see you all there....
                      Jeff
                      5-P

Comment

I will be there for my first race( newbie) , running C, 20ssh and 302ssh

Any assistance would be appreciated, if you see the 83M come say hi. Looking forward to making some friends 👍

Comment

Jeff, went to the shop and dusted off 25ssh for James to run . James will run 25ssr & 25ssh. I will run 300ssh & csh

Comment

I'm thinking of coming out on Saturday to take photos. I have not been to a race for a few years and don't know if anybody still likes to purchase pictures. Please let me know.
                            13246154_10208511576559498_679178396558287674_o.jpg

Comment

• Brian10s
                              Brian10s commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Hope you can make it Garrett. I am sure people always buy some good action shots!
                          Working...
                          X