Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

300 Super Stock Hydro promo video (need help)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300 Super Stock Hydro promo video (need help)

I want to produce a promo video for the 300 ssh class.....something we can hand out at the races to people interested in getting into the class. I have no experience whatsoever with something like this and need some help. Anybody out there willing to give me some advice? Thanx

Hmm, if only I knew someone who had 300 series footage, a degree in Television Production (yeah that was a great career choice) and was fun to work with even if there was no Jameson...yep no one comes to mind! You have my number and email, call me! (BTW I bought a drone to capture footage this season as well, just scared to fly it above the water as I have already crashed it multiple times into the house!)
    When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Comment

• Graham 18ce
      Graham 18ce commented
      Editing a comment
      No houses over water!
      should be good...(Famous last words)

• Ericwienczak
      Ericwienczak commented
      Editing a comment
      Sent you a message

Jeff Brewster and also Reg 1 has a bunch of 302ssh videos I am sure they would share to make a good promo
    sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Looked in my pvt messages....nothing new! DTW, I do not have your e mail address.....

Comment

• dpdeck
        dpdeck commented
        Editing a comment
        Dave,I have some footage also that I am trying to download.As soon as it is done I'll let you know.I got around the helmet cam by using digital camera built into a pair of sunglasses.Gives a great 1st person view of racing.

Thanx. My email address is Daveracerdsh@aol.com Cell is 425 246 4710

Comment

I would ask dylan Runne. See his YouTube account for some of his fantastic work.
        28-R

Comment

So based on a phone conversation last night, a new entity called Hamster Rancher Productions will be producing the video at no charge! What we really need is original digital files of 300 series races or just some cool footage that you may have. Please PM me or Dave Anderson for details. I'll be setting up an online location to upload your footage to to save postage!
          When it comes to boat racing and the wife, it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission, and of course I spent a number of nights sleeping on the couch!

Comment

There is about 7 GIG of space available here to upload your footage and pictures. Shoot me a PM if you do, and I will remove from he folder to keep the space open. Thanks all for your efforts and help!

Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily. Never email yourself a file again!

Comment

Hamster Rancher Productions? Oh dear god....if anybody out there has some drone footage that would be awesome....does not have to be of 300SSH....any Yamato class will do.

Comment

Forgot something....Mike and I are looking for a bunch of 1 gig thumb drives.....help would be appreciated

Comment

Thumb drives, 1GB
                  Amazon.com
                  28-R

Comment

Thanx Kyle....I keep forgeting Amazon has that stuff......

Comment

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
                      Looked in my pvt messages....nothing new! DTW, I do not have your e mail address.....

You must not know how to navigate your PM's. I sent you 1 too. Find a kid to help you out.

To: daveracerdsh 02-03-2016, 06:28 PM
                      Boat for Sale

Does SOA acquire boats to sell to the newbies? Do the test rides happen in a racers boat or one that SOA owns? I'm selling the Afterburner 25/C hydro, $850, cart, cover and full hardware

Comment

• mercguy
                        mercguy commented
                        Editing a comment
                        SOA does not buy boats........the boats we (SOA) use are either owned by SOA or loaned from another racer....
                    Working...
                    X