CLAREMORE NATIONALS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hydro doc View Post
    Lake Claremore holds enjoyable memories for me, as I took my first hydro ride on Lake Claremore in 1954. Orange Swift hydro and KG4 ran the nearly the same speed as current 15 Mercury.
    Cool........What speed............... 45 ish ???

That would still be a cool outfit to have................. I still have my KG4
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

For planning the web site pure-gas.org shows six stations in Claremore, OK that has Ethanol free gas. Jack

Comment

We sale the real thing here in the Ok state. It's under our feet.

Comment

In a recent meeting, rules were change to allow one rescue boat on the race course. Insurance policies differ from one group to another because of different insurance companys. Rescue boats have a wide definiton. There are sleds,ramps and platforms. The one thing I know is that it is hard to get an injured driver in a boat without a some mechanical advantage or 4 strong helpers. At the Claremore nationals, we will have two rescue boats well maned.

Comment

B runabout will run at the Claremore Natl.. The motors that are legal are the Mercury 25XS(no height restrictions and no restrictor), the 22.3 mod OMC and the Mod. Y80 or stock Y80. We welcome all pointy boats to beautiful Lake Claremore.

Comment

• runabout333
              runabout333 commented
              Editing a comment
              Why isn't the 20 c.i. Hot Rod a legal motor??

Sorry , it is a legal motor, but most broke their crank shaft in the 80', we have not seen one for years. There are a few stock one in Wisconsin. The Mod. Hot Rod is slower than the mod Y80 and rhe Merc. Is at least 3 mph faster than all the others with out a restrictor plate. The Whats Up Doc? Race team have won the B in 5 of the last six championship races with both Mod. 80 and the OMC. The side winder is also legal but no one has put pipes on it.

Comment

• runabout333
              runabout333 commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree with you on the OMC or the Y-80.. Just curious.. Thanks for the update.

To pay for insurance and other expenses we will charge $20 for testing on Thursday.

Comment

Working...
            X