No announcement yet.

Hall of champions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to you both...it's certainly a team effort to achieve such an accomplishment.

Comment

Congratulations gentleman!!!
      JT Bried

Comment

The Dynamic Duo, awesome job by both the engine builder and the driver.. It does not happen by accident, it took a lot of hard work on both parties, maybe a little more stress on Jimmy but he rose to the challenge.I am proud to have the opportunity to race with both of these guys and call them my friend! Congrats!!!

Comment

Congratulations Jimmy and Steve....

Comment

Congratulations Steve and especially Jimmy. You both worked very hard and deserve the title.

Comment

Congrats to Steve & Jimmy! Takes a ton of hard work and sprinkle in a little luck to do what you two did this year. Huge accomplishment!!
              Brian 10s

Comment

All the best congratulations and wishes to both of you, your Team is deserving of this title and a great source of pride for not only Regions 4&5 but for CVRA as well. And your racing this year was a pure pleasure to watch. A man once described "luck" as when preparation meets opportunity, you guys nailed them both this year!
                Chris Johnson

Comment

Also representing the dark side is Amy Sweeney and George Luce two outstanding individuals. Congratulations Amy and George!

Comment

• JWarren
                    JWarren commented
                    Editing a comment
                    It will be a great time in Chicago celebrating with Amy and George! Jim Sweeney and I had already talked about the fun we all would have downtown Chicago if we all made it to the hall! Can't wait.

Congratulations to all 3 race teams!!! You guys really represent the dark side!!! See you all in Chicago.

Jeff
                  5-P

Comment

Big congrats to Steve and Jimmy! Tough battle and you won. Hope to see you in Chi-town

Comment

• JWarren
                      JWarren commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Sounds good Mark hope we see you in chi town! Want to thank you again for loaning me your 350mh rig this year,it was a great ride and I'm glad I was able to get the opportunity to drive it for you,it was a lot of fun!! See you in Chicago. Jimmy

Congratulations, Steve, Jimmy, Amy, and George!!! You all did the work that was needed and then performed when it counted. Enjoy the rewards and recognition that you've earned!!!

Comment

congrats jeeeeeemmmy warren lol see you in the spring

Comment

First i would like to thank you all for the great comments, Steve Dunn worked very hard to put us here this year! Now i have a very important question to ask all my fellow racers, if you have any video of the 10Z boats this season in any of our classes please advise me or Steve Dunn, we need video of this season and unfortunately it was mostly just me and Steve and no time for video! Any video would be appreciated, please contact us. Thank you so much! Jimmy

Comment

• tcf284
                          tcf284 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          hey I don't have video but I got still shots on my laptop from jesup and maybe Wilson
                      Working...
                      X