Hall of champions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall of champions

It's official the driver of the10-Z hydro and runabout and my friend James Warren is in the Hall! Congratulations buddy.

Way to go Ricky Bobby!
    Tim Weber

Comment

Congratulations Jimmy and Steve. You earned it. It was great to watch your work this year.

John

Comment

That's good news! Congrats to both Jimmy and Steve .

Comment

Congratulations to the hardest working "odd couple" of boat racers I know!

Tom Burwinkle
          11-K
          sorracing.yolasite.com/

Comment

Congrats to Jimmy, it wasn't that long ago when he was the rookie of the year.

Comment

Congrats Steve and Jimmy! What an outstanding accomplishment. Cheers to your team.
              82F
              Mark O'Brien

Comment

Congrats Steve and Jimmy! It takes a lot of year round work to achieve this success. You did your homework and did the work. From one builder to another, I respect what you have accomplished!

Comment

It's a great feeling a Dr Dunn? thank you for all the great equipment and hard work!!! I will see you this weekend with a cold cooler of sasperillas ! Thank you as well Mark Jablonski for a great 350mh rig! And you to Gary Miller and Jerry Davids! I will have you a cooler of sasperillas as well in Chicago, and you to Eric V!!!
                  Last edited by JWarren; 11-20-2015, 07:34 PM.

Comment

I suppose now that you have this HOC settled, we can really make fun of you for taking that right-hand turn at Kingston! Atta kid goes to you and Steve, congrats!
                    http://vitalire.com/

Comment

Congratulations Jimmy and Steve. Well deserved to a couple of great boat racers.

Comment

Great Job Jimmy!!!! Great driver and Steve, one hell of a motor guy!
                        sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Congratulations Jimmy and Steve. That is awesome! On another note, Jimmy also will receive the coveted floaty award for spending the most time in Watts Barr Lake at this year's Kingston Smoke on the Water event.
                          David Weaver

Comment

And well deserved as James put the turn fin on the wrong side of the bracket and swore that was the way we had ran it all year.

Comment

Congratulations. I know you guys worked very hard for this. Couldn't happen to a more respectable team.

Comment

Working...
                              X