No announcement yet.

NBRA News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kampen Racing went to all of the NBRA races last season. Two of the races were in excess of 1500 miles round trips. The tow money we recieved more than paid our traveling expenses. We pull a 24 ft trailer with 3 D & E boats and six engines. We would not have done this without the tow money. I know USTS has a similar program. It is time that we all wake up and realize there is value in boat racing.
    Art K

Comment

We are very close to purchasing a Aleztec or Daktonic clock which will be used in some of the NBRA races. Both of the clocks have auxiliary clocks that are pointed at the spectators to allow the spectators to see the start clock. These races will pay you to come and our NBRA dues is only $85 for a yearly membership or $45 for a weekend membership that rolls over , if you want to buy a full membership. All our race sites are chosen for their race water, making the race as safe as possible. Our show is 4 hours long putting more boats in fewer heats and getting you home as soon as possible. Our Super E class is fantastic while our D runabout class is growing with 7-8 boats every weekend. The Tohatsu and 40 Mercury class has full fields, putting on a great show. You can bring a C mod. Hydro and drive in 4 heats as you are allowed to step up in the 25 mod. Class. In NBRA in a regular race you get points by finishing in a heat and thus you only need to win by a foot. In championships we have gone to three heat racing and it is timed to determine the champion. We continue to try to improve our sport. A new prop has been developed by Craig Dewald for the novice class using a 20 restrictor for 25 ci Yamatos keeping the speeds in the low fifties. If you have a novice driver please call me so I can insure that you can have a prop. Doc Miller 19187911733 happy Thanksgiving

Comment

Three heat racing is being voted on this month, but was well received by most NBRA members because you have three chances at a championship.

Comment

Working...
        X