APBA Ballot - Write In Vote For Council At Large

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APBA Ballot - Write In Vote For Council At Large

To all my friends and members in APBA I am asking you to please vote in the APBA Election this year!

I would also like to ask for your support to write Matt Yarno in as a Write In Candidate for Council At Large.

I am from a boat racing family and every year our family vacation was the Inboard Nationals. I started racing J Stock Hydro's when my parents were racing Inboards. I was lucky and was able to attend the races with people from Seattle Outboard Association when my parents went to the inboard races.

I have raced everything from Outboards, Inboards and Tunnel boats. For the past 3 years I have been very active in building boat racing from the bottom up with J Hydro's! From building new boats with the Seattle Outboard Association and Hydroplane and Race Boat Museum J Hydro Project to taking families testing for the first time. I am also on the APBA J Committee for the past couple of years and looking forward to doing it again in 2016!!

It doesn't matter what type of boat you have or what you race. If you need help I am always willing to do anything! I just love boat racing and what is has offered me in my life and I want to give back to the sport what it has given me over the years!!

I am a member of Seattle Inboard Association, Seattle Drag and Ski, Tacoma Inboard Association along with being a Board of Director for Seattle Outboard Association!

Thank you and I look forward to your support as a write in for Council At Large! Let me know if you have any questions.

Matt Yarno

Last edited by yarnoracin; 08-26-2015, 01:41 PM.

This a picture of Matt, Susan and I back in our first round of J Hydro... Full Circle for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Sheep View Post
      This a picture of Matt, Susan and I back in our first round of J Hydro... Full Circle for sure!
      COOL........................
      sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Remember to vote!!

Comment

Working...
        X