5th Annual Harry Brinkman Memorial Regatta June 6-June7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5th Annual Harry Brinkman Memorial Regatta June 6-June7

The first week of June will kick of with the Indiana Outboard Associations first race of the season. The 5th Annual Harry Brinkman Memorial Regatta will take place at Huntington Indiana's Lake Claire on June 6-June 7. We will have all mod classes in addition to A stock hydro, B stock runabout, B stock Hydro, C stock hydro, D stock hydro, 302 ss hydro, superlight tunnels, and all J classes. The North American Championships will be held for 200 mod hydro and 400 mod hydro as well as the Divisional Championships for C Rare Runabout, C Race Hydro, C Service Runabout, and C Service Hydro. Entry Fees are $30 per class and there is camping is the grassy area around the parking lot which is $10 per night. There are two hotels that are about 3 miles down the road with plenty of restaurants in the vicinity. The race circular can be found here on APBA's website - Huntington Race Circular

This is a nice 3/4 mile long oval course with wide 4 and 5 bouey turns. It's a great race location that is pretty much centralized between Michigan, Ohio, and Illinois so we tend to get racers from a lot of different regions. If you have never been here I strongly urge you to attend.

-Dan Koschka 41H

1- CSH
    1 - 500MH
    Brian 10s

Comment

Duggan Racing

1 - 250ccMR
      1 - 350ccMR
      1 - 400ccMH
      Austin Duggan, 78M

Comment

Dan,
        Will IOA run 20SSH if 4 are there?
        Thanks,
        Elek Hutchinson
        36M

Comment

20ssh isn't included on the APBA sanction so we would be in violation of the insurance agreement if we ran it. In the past few years we haven't had 20ssh attend. Sorry.

You could always step up and run CSH.

Bob Koschka
          Race director

Comment

Step ups are not permitted in Stock. If your motor is a 102 or 302 you could run CSH. Otherwise your best bet is to step over and run 350MH or 350MR with your 80 motor.

Mary
            Jeff
            5-P

Comment

Thanks Mary.

Elek - If you want 20SSH added next year lets us know.

BK

Comment

Originally posted by AMod20HRacer View Post
                Duggan Racing

1 - 250ccMR
                1 - 350ccMR
                1 - 400ccMH

Still running the A MOD Hot-Rod?
                You have company..... Guess who bought mine...... back!
                100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

CMH
                  CMR
                  CSH
                  Team Red

Comment

Does anyone have the address of Lake Claire for my gps ?

Comment

1005 N Broadway St
                      Huntington, IN

Comment

The race course is at the corner of old US 24 and Broadway. If your coming from Fort Wayne you will take the old US 24 and not the bypass. The pit entrance is at the south end of the lake by the trustees building ( off Broadway Avenue) . We can't get into the pit area until around noon tomorrow.

This year we will have limited parking and camping on the parking lot due to construction of the new fire station on the south end of the property. some motor homes and tent camping will need to find a place north of there on the grassy area or over by the boat ramp.

SLT's - You will launch from the boat ramp which is not by the building. It is between the judges stand and the building. We will set two additional buoy's for you to turn inside the course.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and starting the first race of the season for the Indiana Outboard Association.

Bob Koschka

Comment

I thank you sir along with the voice in my dash !

Comment

Working...
                          X