No announcement yet.

May 23-24 Franklin, PA Roll Call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there anyone going to franklin that would be willing to lend a yamato 302 gear foot and CSH prop for the weekend as mine is currently at the bottom of a lake?

Comment

• Harold8
      Harold8 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Brandon, I have a prop you can use but no extra gear foot.

I am a new driver coming but am in need of a motor and safety gear due to work schedule issues if anyone has any spare equipment I could borrow. I have a boat for CSH/20SSH. Will be there with lots of questions 😀

Comment

Cool. I will not have any spare equipment with me but we'll see if we can round something up for you. Where you from? Are you participating in the drivers school tomorrow? May not be a bad idea. Costs 50 dollars but that fully insures you in case of an accident.
      Joe Silvestri
      CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
      JH/JR

Comment

• Tsquared
        Tsquared commented
        Editing a comment
        Can't get tomorrow off work will be there Saturday morning I am from Philipsburg PA, Near Lock Haven.
        Was going to try to make it out Friday but it won't happen. If nothing else it will give me a chance to work a turn boat and learn something.

Tim

Joe, do boats have to be inspected before testing?

Comment

Boats do not have to be inspected prior to testing. They will have to be inspected prior to racing. I'll be in the pits tonight and wondering the pits tomorrow morning with stickers and gauges in hand.
        Joe Silvestri
        CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
        JH/JR

Comment

thanks to jeff and mary,dana and carl joe and all the volunteers that made this such great race. i hadnt been here for 15 years and forgot what a nice race site this is. had a great time seeing many of my old racing friends. if you have never been to this race be sure and make an effort to attend this next year.
          john

Comment

Had a good time....thanks to all who helped up and every body who worked to put the race together

Comment

that was my first trip to franklin and had a great time. looking forward to next years race. the frost on the boats Saturday morning was a nice touch did anyone take a picture of the young eagle flying over the course on sunday? if so, can you post it, I would like to download it.

frank novotny
              52-E

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks to the folks for the driver course on Friday. My son Josh and I had a great time....and are very excited about hydro racing. We're definitely looking forward to getting a boat (or two) and hopefully be racing next year.

A special thanks to Christine and Jeff for trusting a pair of rookies to drive her boat, but I blame Dave Deck for convincing me in the Seneca Mall that these weren't just large R/C boats and that people actually get in them and drive them! :-)

The wife and I came back on Saturday and Sunday and had a great time. I even got to help on the tow boat.

We were impressed with the down to earth and friendly nature of everyone there. APBA says it's a family thing, and the folks at Franklin showed it's true.

Already planning to come to the Mosquito Lake event June 13&14, even if it is just to watch and help out where we can.

Ed and Freda Lance

Here's Josh on his first run:

DPP_10027.-sm-smJPG.jpg

and getting instruction from Dave and Jeff:

DPP_10025-sm-sm.JPG
                Last edited by Ram4x4; 05-29-2015, 07:02 PM.
                Dane Lance
                700-P
                CSH/500Mod

Comment

Working...
                X