Tabor City 2015 After the Fact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tabor City 2015 After the Fact

A huge thank you to Steve Dunn for everything at Tabor City. You even made the rain hold off on Sunday until after the final heat. Son, you got connections!! Thanks to everyone for all your help in the pits. (Mary's pit shoes stayed dry all weekend - yes, she does have pit shoes. Used once I think maybe). Thanks to all on the race committee for all their hard work. You got us done early on Sunday and on the road by 5:15.

See you all at Hinton!

Jeff
    Jeff
    5-P

Thanks to Steve Dunn for his work on the Tabor City race. We learned we have a lot of work to do to compete with his motors. We drove 26 hrs. To make this race, as we had to go to St. Louis to pick up our C Mod. Runabout. Braxton drove 24 heats over the two heats, jumping from one boat to another. Thanks to Ray Hundley who kept the right props on. Braxton lost 3 lbs over the weekend even after eating 5 meals a day. We left Sunday afternoon and drove east to the ocean at Myrte Beach. We got our feet wet and drove 21 hrs to Grove, ok. Arrived home with all our finger and toes. Thank God.

Comment

Results Please......................

Thanks.
      sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

• Gator 44F
        Gator 44F commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't think there was any race , I think it was just a test section for Braxton

Great job CVRA.

This is the first time in a while I didn't break anything at the " Track to Tough to Tame".

Tim
      Tim Weber

Comment

Thanks to all who made the trip to Tabor. A special thanks to all CVRA members for making the winter nationals a great event! I'm sure someone will post results. The only ones I remember were 350h 750h 850h 850r won by Jimmy Warren.

Comment

Sylvia and I had a great time,thanks to CVRA and all their crew. Already planning on next year. Hope to see many of you folks at Franklin, Pa.; always smooth water and fast boats.

Larry Stenander 16N

Comment

The "Massachusetts Mafia" of Jeff Sherwin and Bruce Nichols want to thank Steve Dunn, Abby Pond and Jesse Swain (and all the unnamed workers) for another great Tabor City weekend of racing. Love this place, and the people, and plan on being back in the Fall.

Comment

Working...
            X