DRIVERS profiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DRIVERS profiles

Please go to the NBRA web site to fill out your Drivers profile, so that our announcers(Ray Rodda and others) can do a good job.

If you are going to Grove, please give me some thoughts on your hometown, racing career-championships, number of years racing, classes running,sponsors, occupation, other interests, etc. Helps the crowd to know who you are and get a sense of our sport. Thanks

ray

Comment

I tried to do this but it requires an authorization code. Where do I get that code?
      "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Send Teresa a email.

Comment

It has no authorization code, it has a security code, it is right there on the page. The purpose of the security code is to know it is a real person not a computer completing the information. The code is in a small box, the letters/numbers are not "straight" and they are slightly covered with a background. Everything you need to complete the profile is there.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

I was using the mobile app configuration and did not see the security code there. I changed to the 'classic' site configuration and the security code is there. Thanks
            "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

Working...
            X