Clarksville ar. north / south shootout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clarksville ar. north / south shootout

This is sure to be the race of the year, Clarksville Ar, May 15th thru the 17th, this is some of the best race water I have ever seen.. $$$$$ 7,500 in tow money. testing Friday 12 noon till 5 pm ambulance on site, Hotel info, Quality Inn 479-754-3000. Best Western 479-754-7900 these hotels are next door to each other, $65 per nite plustax at each, I have blocked 15 rooms at each hotel. reserve early as the blocks come off may 24th and the rate goes up. each have hot breakfeast. Google Lake Ludwig for directions to the lake, locals are already excited to have us there, so come all, for more info call Jeff Ruth 479-927-2847
    Jeff

One of the best race courses, better than Mt home

Comment

bump. get the motel reservations soon as the block of rooms is held to the 20th of this month, there is a college in town that will have its commencents the same weekend so motels will be filling fast
      Jeff

Comment

Beautiful race water and lake. Do not miss this race.

Comment

bump/ get the reservations, make sure you let them know you are NBRA
          Jeff

Comment

Is it too late for the NBRA block ?
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Dave make sure you tell them you are NBRA and that we have a block
              Jeff

Comment

I just booked my room. Looking forward to it.
                "In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress". -- John Adams

Comment

This course will be a full mile according to Jeff. Bring your long course props. Great Italian restaurant between the two motels. We hope to run our D runabout on Saturday.

Comment

We will divide the drivers in two groups, north and south, you declare your best class. The group that wins will have their name on a plaque kept in the chamber office.

Comment

Its 2 weeks away, the city is all talking about this event, sure to be a great Race, testing Friday noon till 5, ambulance on site, come early stay late
                      Jeff

Comment

Jeff, will you post directions to the race site please. Thanks.
                        Gardner Miller
                        Lone Star Outboard Racing Association

"Water is for racing. Asphalt is for the parking lot."
                        Rember....Freedom isn't...."Free".......

Comment

Some news, it looks that Braxton will not drive on Saturday because he will be participating in the state track meet. However, his boats may be driven its owner, Rick Miller.

Comment

Directions to Race site. from I 40 in ar, take exit 58, AR103 north towards Clarksville, go 1.5 mile to Main st, turn right onto main, go 1 mile, turn on AR 21 north, go 4.7 miles to the lake, turn left on 3568 and you are there.
                            Jeff

Comment

Is there an address for the pits or something close by ? So we can plug it into the GPS.
                              Dave Mason
                              Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
                              X