No announcement yet.

william walker aka bill walker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drove up to st Augustine yesterday and saw bill ,he is doing very well he is doing his therapy and I think he is doing exactly what the doctors tell him, to he looks real good about the best he has looked in a while he is eating better and not over doing it . Bill had a huge smile on his face when he saw me at the door he had some get well cards from you guys here and others in the boat racing community he felt really happy to have received them so just to update you guiys he is doing good ,he knows he cant race right now but he is excited about the 2015 season and just happy to be able to come to races and looking forward to Lakeland I am glad to report this info to you guys and thank you guys for wishing him well to a speedy recovery

Comment

Bill get well. Last time I ran into you was Camden N C Pig Pikin, I talked you out of a jet engine exhaust flange for lighting a charcoal barbeque. Was with Bob Blackley. We ran the heck out of my 44 and 30 in Dmr, 500 r pro, Cmh. Did something like 12 heats btb on Sunday making up for a blowout sat. Sure do miss Camden, you had to be there once to understand. Anyhow I wish you the best
      David Everhart. S52
      David Everhart S52
      Avatar credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Does anyone have Bill's address??
        Tom

Comment

• tcf284
          tcf284 commented
          Editing a comment
          6960 catlett rd
          st Augustine fl 32095

Known Bill for many years way back to early New England days, and I know he's a tough old bird. Get well soon Bill hope to see you at some of the up coming spring races.

Comment

Working...
        X