william walker aka bill walker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• william walker aka bill walker

Hello fellow boat racers bill walker had a medium level stroke 2 weeks ago ,he was in the hospital for 5 days and is home resting ok he did not suffer any paralysis or anything to permanent , just having some memory and orientation issues and he is weak but he assures me he is doing what the doctors tell him to so for those of you that know mr. walker want to send a get well or a speedy recovery card or even a phone call it will brighten his day thank you

Thanks for letting us know. Have known him for a couple years now and met him in person at Lock Haven. What a class act. Wishing a speedy recovery.

Comment

I'm glad Bill is doing well. Just saw him this fall and he looked pretty good. He is a great guy and I wish him all the best.

Comment

Bill, Get well soon!! Hopefully I can see you down in N Carolina this season
        sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Bill ,get well soon buddy...............see ya at Tabor City

Comment

• Fastjack
            Fastjack commented
            Editing a comment
            What Matt said x2 Shawn

Bill, keep cooperating & get well soon. Hope to see you at Berwick '15 Mike
          Team Tower

Comment

Tom, Please tell Bill the Fabbro family will be praying for a speedy recovery.
            Chris Fabbro 2-F CSR / Carson Fabbro 95-F 25ssr, CSR, CSH, 300SSH / Greg Fabbro 63-F CSR, 25SSR

Comment

Get well soon Bill best wishes.
              HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

Bill, As one old "runabouter" to another, I wish you a speedy recover.

Jeff
                Jeff
                5-P

Comment

Follow the doctors orders and you'll be fine. Hope to see you soon.

Comment

Hope for speedy recovery Bill. See you soon.
                    82F
                    Mark O'Brien

Comment

Get well soon bill!!!

Comment

Bill...............Get better.............see you at a race soon.

Comment

My very best wishes to Bill, a long and great friend. Rest well and hope to see you up and about !!
                          !"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

Comment

GET WELL SOON BILL.

Comment

Working...
                            X