HAPPY BIRTHDAY RALPH DONALD AND TIM CHANCE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY RALPH DONALD AND TIM CHANCE

Happy Birthday guy's and to many more, I know that Raff's and Tim's are close together so I thought I'd kill two birds as they say

Happy Birthday Ralph, wishing you many more and Merry Christmas!!

Comment

Ralph is celebrating his 45th anniversary of his 39th birthday. Jack Benny never claimed to be older than 39. Happy 45th! I'm going to have to break out the Gentleman Jack for a toast! Wish you & Steve were here to sample some. - R. C.

Comment

• RLR
        RLR commented
        Editing a comment
        Happy day Ralph

Originally posted by R. C. Hawie View Post
      Ralph is celebrating his 45th anniversary of his 39th birthday. Jack Benny never claimed to be older than 39. Happy 45th! I'm going to have to break out the Gentleman Jack for a toast! Wish you & Steve were here to sample some. - R. C.
      WHO is Jack Benny. Happy Birthday Tim And Ralph

Comment

Happy Birthday to two great friends. Hope to see you soon.

Comment

Thank you Steve. At my age it's nice to still be around, and still be able to squeeze the throttle on some VRP power and head out onto the race course.
          Attached Files

Comment

happy birthday you guys . hope you both have many more .also wishing you both a merry Christmas and a great new year. the Larose family and crew

Comment

happy boithday to both of you guys ,and may we get to wish you many more for years to come

Comment

Working...
              X