Bob Snider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Snider

It is with a heavy heart, that I am to inform you all, that Bob Snider sr, Founder of Hustler Racing , Has passes at 6:30 pm this evening , at Mercy Hospital in Springfeild Mo. after a long battle with cancer. He was a friend to all boat racers, and I felt a true friend of mine, I was proud to call him a friend, Godspeed Bob.
    Jeff

Man, that is heartbreaking. What a good guy. I know he has been suffering, but you are never really ready. Heartfelt condolences to the Snider family. Bryan & Kristy Tharp

Comment

Race in peace, Bob. Thank you for the friendship. You will be missed. GO, HUSTLER RACING!!!!

Comment

There isn't many people that lived boat racing more than Bob Snider. In his younger days he was a fierce competitor and I always said the rougher the water the better for Bob. I saw an article on Bob back in the golden age of kneel down racing and he had won 20+ races in a row I think it was in B runabout. Now that is impressive when you consider the competition in those days. Most of us can't even finish 20 races in a row much less win them all. I always enjoyed talking with Bob and always learned something new. RIP Bob Snider

Comment

A hard competitor,an innovator, a good friend, My condolences to all the Snider family.
          Art K

Comment

When I got the call last night it hit hard. Bob was one hell of a man. I can't begin to say how much respect I had for him. He was such a visionairy, and always positive. I think he gave more of himself than he had to give. He was that kind of guy. Lake Paradise welcomed Bob last night, and today I am sure he is up there with all our friends who went previously, and giving them some fierce competition on the course. Rest in peace Bob.

Hearfelt condolences and prayers for all the Sniders. A true legacy in the sport of boat racing.
            Dave Mason
            Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Sorry to hear this news. Bob shared his expertise willing. Made a good product which I hope the sons keep going. Another old racer we will miss. It is getting tough growing old as we miss these icons.
              R. C. Hawie

Comment

Tim:
                So sorry to hear of your loss. It is truly a loss for all of outboard racing. My best to you and your family.

john sharp
                8H

Comment

I raced against Bob 60 years ago, but didn't remember till I read a old press release. He was always ready to help.

Comment

Working...
                  X