No announcement yet.

Alexandria, KY Sept 27-28

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Chris...good to see you're coming. I'll be joining you in CSH this year.

Comment

george ford is a comin,5M,850MH,to Vanoverville.

Comment

Kyle Roskowski will be there with 400mh 350mh 200mh

Comment

200H
          250R
          350R-2
          350H
          750R
          750H
          850R

Boyd Racing

Couldn't ask for a better forecast for the end of Sept.!

Comment

I am honored be part of the first Bob VanOver Memorial race, I wish I had known him better!
            1 CSH
            1 500MH

Comment

Great time at Alexandria once again! Thanks VanOver's & IOA for a wonderful weekend and campfire on Saturday night!
              Looking forward to going back next spring!
              Elek Hutchinson
              36M

Comment

I also had a great time , especially the refreshing dip in the lake I took during the second heat of 302 SSH followed by a very informative tech seminar on drying out a Yamato by the Lisius racing crew . I don't know why , but I'm looking forward to returning in May ?

Comment

Thank you IOA for a great event! James and I had a large time.

Comment

A great weekend!! Great weather, great racing, great dinner, great time around the fire. With a bath included on Sunday at no charge. What more could I ask for? Thanks to IOA and Club Eric for hosting the Mod Central Divisionals. Be back here in May. Hopefully to do the same thing all over again - only without the bath.

Jeff
                    Jeff
                    5-P

Comment

Especially enjoyed wkend. 44 finally ran good. Hard weekend on my antqs tho. Sunk one, broke one, and stripped one. Had a BALL. Back in the spring Davd Everhart S52
                      David Everhart S52
                      Avatar credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Huge Thank You to all of IOA!! Perfect weekend - played 9 holes on Friday (and might have done the back on Sat if we had planned better the course is off of turn 2), perfect weather, great water, 10 buck steak dinner in the pits Sat Nite and Club Eric around the firepit. Great ending to the season in the Midwest.
                        Brian 10s

Comment

Just want to thank all the IOA club as well for one of the best races I have ever been to bar none! The racing was tuff and the people were great, I always have fun with you all. Eric was on top of things like a air traffic control and was the back bone of the race! Thanks for everything! Bob would be so proud to have such a great 1st race in his honor. See you all in the spring! Jimmy

Comment

Outstanding race! Hats off to IOA and Vanover family!

Anybody looking for one more race? Tabor City, NC at the end of October.

Attached Files
                            Tom Burwinkle
                            11-K
                            sorracing.yolasite.com/

Comment

Working...
                            X