No announcement yet.

Kingston N.H Roll call

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There will be in excess of $1000 in merchandise awards presented at the pot luck supper Saturday evening. In addition, over $2,500 in cash and merchandise awards will be presented for the "Mike Cook Northeast Challenge Series."

Comment

This email blast went out to all club members but we thought it should be posted on HR as well. Try to make this race, It's one of the best!

8th Annual Kingston Fall Classic

The Sanction is out, the Racing Gods are working on the weather and the 8th Annual Kingston Fall Classic hosted by the South Shore Outboard Association and the Kingston Children’s Center, is a go! This is a great event and we hope to have a tremendous turnout. Please support your club and this race site.

We will be running three days of points in two with the third day of racing one heat at a prorated fee. The classes with the most entries will receive priority on running a third day. If time permits, we will make an effort to run all classes on the third day program.
      Entry Fees: $30 for each class up to a maximum of $75 per day per driver for the regular Saturday and Sunday programs. The entry fee for the third day of racing will be prorated and is separate from the $75 per day cap.
      Family Plan: A family can run unlimited classes at a rate of $100 total for the entire family per race day. Once again, the third day of racing is not included in the $100 total. There is no penalty for registering the day of the race.
      Tow Money: Any drivers from outside of Region One will receive a $50 gas card per tow vehicle in appreciation of your attendance at the race. You must race both days to receive the $50 allowance.

You will also notice on the Race Circular that you will receive a $5.00 discount on your first entry fee with the donation of 2 fruit or vegetable canned goods. You may also donate paper products (towels, Kleenex, toilet paper, etc.) and will receive the discount. All donations will go directly to the Kingston Food Pantry and this is an opportunity for the boat racers to give back to the host community. Our goal is to deliver in excess of 200 articles to the Food Pantry on Monday, September 22nd.

They will be a sit down Pot Luck Supper in the Masonic building located in the pits at the race site after racing on Saturday. You can contact Deb Howe at dwallacehowe@yahoo.com for details on what is needed. Over $1000 in Merchandise awards will be presented after the supper for Saturday’s two days of racing. In addition, the Mike Cook Northeast Challenge Series awards will be presented.

And for those that have already inquired, yes, Miss Kingston will be on hand to sing the National Anthem with the Kingston Boy Scout troop serving as color guard. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call at 603-6423100 or email snoury@comcast.net

Mike Cook Northeast Challenge Series

After taking into consideration throwaway races to get to your best eight, Young Gun Mike Akerstrom leads the Cagey Veteran Steve Noury by four points going into the Kingston Showdown, 80 to 76. It all boils down to if you win both days, you win the Series. Anything other than that will be a nail biter. Saturdays second race will only be one heat so there is only one bonus point available. They are the only two drivers with a mathematical chance at the Title. However, third thru fifth is a dogfight among Wild Bill Forster, Tim Noury and Michael Rorke. Forster has a slim one point margin over Tim Noury and Rorke only sits ten points out of third. Six thru ten is pretty much set in the standings with Howie Nichols, Thom Noury, Scott Reed, Jesse Swain and Adam Allen
      all finishing in money positions.

Attached Files

Comment

2.5 oz per gal

Comment

Good news for 25SSH - Just heard from the Green Mountain boys of Vermont and they are making the trek over the mountain with 25SSH, CSH and 20SSH.

Comment

Add Jack and Me to the 25ssh --If Tall Guy Comes That would make 6 or 7 .. Ye Ha!!

Comment

Did someone mention that the Buckeye Bullet was heading east with a 25SSH?

Comment

Looks klike we are all set .. Great weekend in Nh.

Comment

Another 31F wakeup in central, NH…but down south in Kingston forecast calls for nothing but summer.
                  Saturday - Mostly Sunny and Clear near 70, southwest wind 5-10. Overnight low 60! Then Sunday brushing up against 80F.

Comment

Saturday Race # 1 Results -

J Hydro - Lily Deware, David Woodle, Eli Campbell
                    AXH - Jack Cavanaugh, Lily Deware, John Cron
                    ASR - Manny Dias, Eddie O'Neil, Jack Cavanaugh
                    ASH - Dick Currier, Jack Cavanaugh, Ally Audette
                    CSH - Billy Allen, Bob Howe, Dave Jones
                    CSR - Bill Forster, Steve Noury, Mike Akerstrom
                    DSH - Alex Poliakoff, Mark Greene, Steve Noury
                    25SSR - Manny Dias, Steve Noury, Tim Noury
                    20SSH - Bob Cronin, Bob Howe, Billy Audette
                    OSY400 / 25SSH - Bob Cronin, Shawn Cavanaugh, Jack Cavanaugh

Saturday Race # 2 Results -

J Hydro - Lily Deware, David Woodle, Erin Woodle
                    AXH - Jack Cavanaugh, Jon Cron, Erin Woodle
                    ASR - Manny Dias, Eddie O'Nweil, Jack Cavanaugh
                    ASH - Jack Cavanaugh, Dick Currier, Nick Nowack
                    CSH - Billy Allen, Bob Howe, Jeff Sherwin
                    CSR - Mike Akerstrom, Steve Noury, Bill Forster
                    DSH - Steve Noury, Alex Poliakoff, Mark Greene
                    25SSR - Manny Dias, Mike Akerstrom, Tim Noury
                    20SSH - Bob Cronin, Bob Howe, Billy Audette
                    OSY 400 - Bob Cronin

Comment

This was a great event -- The Racing was good- the water was the best - The dinner was a fun family time with the best homecooking -- LOTS of prizes and awards- If you mised this race you denied yourself a weekend to remember. Thanks Steve , Deb and the crew at SSOA

Comment

and the people are the best ! The kids were so much fun to watch with Lilly and Erin doing their "air shows" for us. Thanks to all.

Comment

my best weekend of racing yet. Not sure who lit the fire under my a--. I think Chops is looking down on me he would have been in his glory this past weekend. . to bad I jumped the gun on that last heat. great time with great people. Thanks again steve for a great race. cant wait till next year.

We need more Ds.

511-A DSH

Comment

• LarryR
                            LarryR commented
                            Editing a comment
                            "Like" -great to see you up there with 8A and 12A and nobody would enjoy it more than Kenny. ditto on next year.

So disappointed that I missed this one. Steve and the SSOA crew put on the best events with the quickest run schedules around. It looks like this one was no different.
                          Dave W. Young
                          95-D
                          "Roll it up or roll it back on the trailer"

Comment

Hopefully next year we can have a full field of 25 SSH boats- Only Jack and I this year but we had a couple of great races !

Comment

• pstock800
                              pstock800 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              ill drive your boat

Originally posted by pstock800 View Post
                            my best weekend of racing yet. Not sure who lit the fire under my a--. I think Chops is looking down on me he would have been in his glory this past weekend.
                            We need more Ds 511-A DSH
                            -what u need is more Mercs ......

Brian Hendrick, #66 F
                            "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

• pstock800
                              pstock800 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              mercs or tohatsus . it doesn't matter. just more Ds.
                          Working...
                          X