• Show
Clear All

• Kingston N.H Roll call

Don't miss this one,potluck,mike cook challenge,miss Kingston.Oh Yah

ASR, an maybe Mike I can run 25ssr hint hint

1 DSH And i need some ideas what to bring for the dinner,

511-A

Comment

8th Annual Kingston Fall Classic - Three Days of Racing inn Two. Here is the Saturday Schedule:

20SSH
    CSR
    ASH

Patrol Boat

J Hydro
    CSH

25SSH
    ASR

Patrol Boat

OSY400
    DSH

AXH
    25SSR

If you run any of these classes you don't want to miss this one. If you have not attended in the past and plan on coming this year, let us know the size of your trailer and how many boats you have. More to come this week.

Comment

18' box trailer, 28' motorhouse, Jh,AXh. Where/how far from pits to where I can put the camper ?

Comment

• TPLACE31
        TPLACE31 commented
        Editing a comment
        Camping is directly across the street on school grounds.

call me and I will fill you in: Shawn 207-636 1561

Comment

We will bring 1 CSR, 1 25ssR and 1 large lasagna.

Comment

42-A and American Chop Suey. 14x7 trailer. Will be there early Friday to ferry trailers, et cetera, if necessary.
          Nice job on circulating the schedule "pre-priori"

Comment

Jack and I will be down with AXH - ASH ASR and 2-- 25 SSH ( Dad vs Kid grudge race ) also a Salad and bread - butter.

Comment

Ill Take the first set for patrol boat.

Comment

• TPLACE31
                TPLACE31 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Mark............ To others: with the schedule set, the patrol boat roster should be all set by Friday!

Trying to make it there Asr

Comment

• TPLACE31
                TPLACE31 commented
                Editing a comment
                Chuck - What type of trailer to you have? (Open or enclosed, length?)

Friday agenda - We will take any and all available help to set up on Friday. However, it is not necessary to arrive any earlier than late morning or noontime. We do not want to congest the Children center parking lot during their drop off and pick up periods.

Those with Motorhomes, we have permission to stage you across the street and we will move your trailer into it's pit location. Please contact the Race Director when you arrive and he will direct you to your Motorhome parking spot. We want to keep the parking tight and leave sufficient space for the public to park over the weekend.

Looks like it is going to be a great weekend.

Comment

If I am able to make it I will be there with pickup truck only

Comment

CSH. OSY 400 First set patrol boat? Paper plates . Anything else?

Comment

Affordable entry fees - $30 per class with a maximum of $75 per driver per day, unlimited classes. Family plan - Maximum of $100 per day for the family, unlimited classes. (Note: third day of racing is a flat $15 per class). AND ....... with a donation of canned goods or paper products to the Kingston Food Pantry, will receive $ 5.00 off of your first entry fee. AND ...... Out of Region Drivers will receive $50 per trailer for travelling to Region One if you race both days.
                    Last edited by TPLACE31; 09-17-2014, 06:26 PM.

Comment

Pickup no trailer.sign me up set 1 throw the green im ready

Comment

Working...
                      X