No announcement yet.

Heat 1 CSH national championship- 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also spent 6 days working with Rick Miller, 34-0 this summer.. It was amazing how accurate the I-pad worked..
    Boats that I thought had jumped were legal by an inch or 2. Rick's job will be open for next year as I think he is
    getting back into the boat (s). Resumes will be accepted in the NBRA National Meeting. Not me, as I am happy
    just to be the Official Flag-man for the OBRA..

Comment

Originally posted by daveracerdsh View Post
      the barge crew is human,
      I was there all week and never once saw a barge on the lake? Did I miss something at the Drivers meeting? I was busy taking notes on what a "score up" is. AA

Comment

Adam, I believe in Dave's words "barge" is synonymous with "judges stand."
        28-R

Comment

Dan- I have personally apologized to Jmk for this as his sorc rep. It's unfortunate. All we can do is look forward and Seattle outboard is already discussing upgrading our equipment. Overall Moses lake nationals went phenomenally well. It went beyond my expectations as a race chair. 352 entries for a west coast nationals is something that has not happened in a decade plus. When we can put on a great nationals, pay out tow money, and have lots of entries it makes the local club happy and healthy. We showed a lot of people what kind of club we are. And that makes me proud as a member of Soa.
          Kyle Bahl
          20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Working...
          X