Sad time for TEAM CASUAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad time for TEAM CASUAL

On July 10th my Brother Roger passed away at his home at the age of 53 . Roger loved Stock Outboard Racing . He was always willing to help with patrol boat duty or anything that was asked of him . Roger had a big smile and a will be missed by many . Race in PEACE . Your bro Mike Affholter 51-M

You and your family are in our prayers for comfort. Dan

Comment

Very sorry to hear about your brother, Mike. Our condolences to your family.

Comment

Very sorry to hear of Rogers passing Mike, we are thinking of you all, I'm sure Roger is racing around the clouds! Todd A.
        Last edited by 25xs seeya!; 07-28-2014, 05:50 AM.

Comment

He was one of the friendliest racers and people that I have ever met. Race in Peace Roger - Team Hutch Racing
          Elek Hutchinson
          36M

Comment

Roger was always in a great mood, and would always joke with me that he was really a Hydro driver at heart. It was shocking and sad news to hear of his passing.

May God grant the Affholters strength and peace at this most difficult hour.

Race in Peace
            The Sutherlands 12/20/40M

Comment

I am so sorry. Dave. 56R

Comment

Mike, I along with the rest of our racing family was shocked when you told me at registration at Grass Lake about Roger and I was glad we got to do patrol boat duty together as we talked about his life and past times etc while the wind blew... Roger will always be remembered by his racing family and never forgotten. May he race in peace...

Comment

Mike...I am deeply sorry to hear of Rogers' passing. He was always such an upbeat person.

Comment

Our deepest sympathies. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Jeff and Mary
                    Jeff
                    5-P

Comment

Working...
                    X