Tean Japan at DePue ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tean Japan at DePue ?

Bruce Summers gave me some photos of the team from Japan that raced at DePue but he was unsure of the year. Can anyone tell me what year that was ?

I was there but can not remember the year. I do remember that one of the drivers came up missing. He was found the next morning locked in the CONEX. Seems he went in to take a nap, his fellow race team members didn't see him behind some boxes, and locked things up. When let out, a high speed trip to the restroom was in order. Jack

Comment

Sean McKean might be able to tell you.

Comment

Thanks for the story Jack , hopefully it wasn't one of those hot and humid years at DePue. A man could lose a lot of weight locked up in a shipping container.

Bill , I will look up Sean today , looking forward to seeing you.

Comment

What a Great time that was when Team Japan was there. We had alot of fun with them in the pits that week and at the at drivers dinner prior to the races starting that year. I thought 2000 in my reply to you on BRF but it may have been 1999. I just remember one of them thought the 1100r class was crazy having a driver and rider in the boat.

Comment

Working...
          X