Agenda

Wednesday—July 30th
    Course Set-up
    No Testing allowed
    Sign-Ups 9-12 & 1-5 at the Ramada Inn

Thursday—July 31st
    Testing 9-5
    Timed testing as follows to give everyone good water to test on:
    9-10 4cyl. 10-11 2cyl. 11-11:30 Novice/Formula A 11:30-12:30 4 cyl. 12:30-1:30 2 cyl.
    1:30-2 Novice/Formula A 2-3 4 cyl. 3-4 2 cyl. 4-5 Open testing
    Sign-Ups 9-12 at the Ramada Inn
    Sign-Ups 2-5 at the Race Site

Friday—August 1st
    Sign-Ups 8:30-9:30 at the Race Site
    Testing 9-11
    Driver’s Meeting 11:15-12:00
    Elimination Heats & Possible Special Event Classes 12:30—??
    Testing possible after Elimination Heats until 5:00
    Party/Dance at the Pits 6:00—9:00 (Food can be purchased from the local venders)

Saturday—August 2nd
    Testing 9-11 No Testing
    Driver’s Meeting 11:15 (Roll Call)
    Opening Ceremony 12:00
    Racing Begins 12:15-5

SEH
    CMH
    AR
    -------
    EH
    CSH
    ---------
    Novice
    DR
    BH

Sunday—August 3rd
    Driver’s Meeting 11:15 (Roll Call)
    Opening Ceremony 12:00
    Racing Begins 12:15-3:30

SER
    CR
    -------
    DH
    AH
    -------
    ER
    BR

Dinner/Party in Town to be announced
    on Saturday evening with Dinner.

If you have any issues, please call Rick Miller 918-791-1041 or Leonard Miller 918-791-1733

Last edited by DrRick34-0; 07-22-2014, 07:23 PM.

Is this testing format set in stone ? Seems pretty structured and rigid for an NBRA Nationals. Some of us have more than one rig to test in a time slot and to really find much out it might be tough to get it all done in such a structured format. Just curious.
    Dave Mason
    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

I agree! We have to test two 2 cyl rigs and the windows, as established, make that less than optimum. Recommend, when course is not overly impacted, it be opened to all. Jack
      Last edited by Jack Stotts; 07-23-2014, 11:37 AM.

Comment

I concur with Dave & Jack. We have never had any problems with the way we done it in the past. I have 2 drivers on our trailer and several classes we need to test. I am cocerned we might not get this done with this format.
        Art K

Comment

It is not necessarily set in stone... I beg to differ with you about not having any problems testing in the past. Last year Layton Owen in an A hydro turned over testing when many boats were out and then about one minute later Randy Aveline turned over and had to go to the hospital. The A hydro was testing while larger 4 cylinder boats were out on the water. Randy probably caught some on plane waves as he was on the front stretch. I remember there were a lot of boats on the water during their incidents.
          I thought it would be better to let everyone have better quality water for testing to get more accurate speed comparisons. The 2-cylinder and 4-cylinder each have 4--one hour test sessions with time in between to change motors to different boats etc... Again if overwhelmingly everyone wants to have open testing all day, we will reconsider.. Also we did have open testing from 9-11 on both Friday and Saturday. If we have time after any potential elimination heats, there is testing..
          Rick Miller

Comment

I think having the schedule is workable but during times that no one is on the course it may be advisable to allow those from other time windows on the course. Jack

Comment

I've never raced Nbra and was wondering is there gonna be a 350mr and 500mr on the schedule .would like to no before I drive 16 hrs . I see br and cr is that stock or mod . And your gonna run all eliminations Friday and if there's no eleminations in that class it won't be run till sat or sun is that right.

Comment

Top Gun 3-Z. The 350R is about the same as our BR and the 500R is the same as our CR. We would love to have you come race. I very seriously doubt there are eliminations in those races. So they will be run on Saturday and Sunday but no guarantee of no eliminations. Right now sign ups are done Friday at 9:30 but if you can't make that then let me know and we can pre register you. Need to call me at 918-791-1041. Rick Miller

Comment

Please do not park trailers on shoreline till we determine the inspection area, judges stand, and dance floor. I am shooting for around noon Tuesday. Please help if you come early, setting up.

Comment

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/story/...home/13235575/

Comment

Pigeon Creek Park is really cleaned up for the event and looking good! .
                      Thank you to all who are coming. Things are really shaping up! There are about 20-25 trailers here already and everyone is getting all tuned up to start practice. There are a total of 80 pit stalls and all are numbered in one of 4 areas, Pit Areas and capacity are #100 - 40 stalls, #200 - 9 stalls, #300 - 17 stalls & #400 - 20 stalls.
                      Pit stalls average 20' x 60' with some variance based on terrain. We are asking that everyone stay within their pit confines for a professional looking show. We want the racers and the race site to look neat and clean for spectators.
                      This link should bring the course, RV location, Raw pit outlay and full image up:
                      http://images.yuku.com.s3.amazonaws....a5ce4e3a11.png
                      If you haven't made that last minute decision, we would love to have you and Doc will take registration through Friday morning!

Comment

Working...
                      X