Tabor City, South East Divisionals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tabor City, South East Divisionals

I just checked the date for the race. It looks like it was scheduled for Mother's Day weekend?

Is that the in stone date?

If so, that wasn't the best planning. I know I can't go that weekend and there may be others in the same situation.

Tim
    Tim Weber

Tim,
    Yes that is the correct date. With all the other races Millville, Delaware, Standish, Franklin, Hinton that was one of the only choices. I know we used to travel to Dayton (80's) every year for Mothers Day... We will miss you, I was hoping to see 8 CSR's at our Divisionals for a change (even though I don't think Stock should have any "pre-qualifiers")
    444-B now 4-F
    Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

tim I feel ya I couldn't make tabor not necessarily for that reason but non the less sad I cant make it

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Weber View Post
        I just checked the date for the race. It looks like it was scheduled for Mother's Day weekend?

Is that the in stone date?

If so, that wasn't the best planning. I know I can't go that weekend and there may be others in the same situation.

Tim
        Tim............Pack your mom up and come to Tabor City. The perfect gift for mom on mothers day. For years we always had Denton, MD on mothers day and the race was packed! Even had a mothers day breakfast in the clubhouse for all the moms!!

Comment

• tcf284
          tcf284 commented
          Editing a comment
          "Tim............Pack your mom up and come to Tabor City. The perfect gift for mom on mothers day" so is that one of those just strap her rocking chair on the roof matt lol

Matt,

I know what your saying. My mom's been fighting the big " C ". My parents are in the Chicago area so it's not so close to Tabor City.
        Any way, Fabro's and Howie can fight it out. They don't need me to have fun.

Tim
        Tim Weber

Comment

Originally posted by Tim Weber View Post
          Matt,

Fabro's and Howie can fight it out. They don't need me to have fun.

Tim
          Of course we do Tim! We need everyone to have fun...
          444-B now 4-F
          Avatar photo credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Working...
          X