Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question and poll about NBRA Nationals in Mountain Home, AR ~ Buzz on Pigeon Creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question and poll about NBRA Nationals in Mountain Home, AR ~ Buzz on Pigeon Creek

Would like child's sizes.
    8.33%
    Would like a Small or Medium shirt.
    20.83%
    Would like a Large shirt.
    25.00%
    Need an XL or XXL shirt.
    45.83%
    Never mind, I obviously don't drive hydroplanes (XXXL) shirt but I crew and want one.
    0.00%
    Last edited by Bass Cat Boats; 04-18-2014, 09:27 PM.

We really appreciate the insight as we want to make sure we have enough shirts for racers. Our last varying events we ran short and the race teams should have option of a shirt if they want one.

Comment

• ram95
      ram95 commented
      Editing a comment
      The Russians are gonna need 4 large shirts. We'll also be bringing some shirts and trinkets to give away. And, as you know our esteamed sponsor..... Victoria Secret has some uplifting stuff which we'll be sharing, because Victoria allows you to make the most of what you've got.

and we're sure all for that!

Alex

TTT one last time, looks like we will order more than enough shirts from this weeks poll.

Comment

• BabcockBros38A
      BabcockBros38A commented
      Editing a comment
      Bass Cat Boats About the Tshirts..... Is it possible to prepay and Order shirts? Most of us cant resist a shirt from a National event. I would need at least 6 of different sizes. Would be more than glad to prepay.

Alex I have 2 questions for you on attending the race at Mountain Home.

As the dates are right close, if you plan on going to Moses Lake as well, how the heck are you going to go over 2000 miles in 2 days?
      I don't remember how far up the food chain past Master Sergeant you got, but if you had any past due favors from any of General Lemay's gang well, call them in and with their help, the only way I see it happening, is you loading up on a C130 at the old AFB In Blytheville, Arkansas AND doing a Khe Sahn style cargo drop at the old base in Moses Lake.

The landing won't be too bad though, as you'll only be about 20 feet off the runway when they push you down the ramp

Second question Do you need a co pilot? hahaha sign me up!!

Pete

For the past 7 out of 10 years I have ordered more shirts every year and the only ones I have left or ones that I ordered extra after the event because they destroy the screens and I want to have some extras. We sold around 180 -200 last year and then another dozen after the event. They sell when people see them being worn. Large and XL seem to sell the most followed by med then small. I do sell several 2x and a few 3x. Alan Owen V-25

Comment

Thanks very much Alan, it looks like 275 to 300 shirts is a good number then, plus what we wear as officials for course work volunteering. We are going with different shirts from Volunteers to Spectators.

Comment

Looks like weare set on 400 shirts in various sizes after the meeting this Wednesday. Concessions will be on site beginning Thursday and we will have the park ready for RV's Wednesday or early arrival. Please make plans to attend. BCB

Comment

Racer information form:
          http://www.lccreativeproductions.com/RacerForm.php
          Last edited by Bass Cat Boats; 07-06-2014, 10:46 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X