Complete 2014 season schedule for all clubs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complete 2014 season schedule for all clubs

Could someone point me to the post that shows the complete 2014 season schedule. I know usually this is gathered up as the different clubs post their schedules for the season. I can't seem to find the post for 2014

Howie started a post with a schedule I think and people added to it. Check under his threads
    sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

Thanks Wayne

Here it is for anyone else looking:

Comment

... or maybe not

Administrator - I copied the link directly to Howie's post and it looks like it's correct before I post it but then when posted only link's to the home page.

Possibly the schedule post could get "sticky'ed" somewhere so it's accessible

Comment

Here is the link to the calendar: Click here for calendar

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

I think perhaps the way links are added has changed. I typed the works click here for calendar, I then clicked on the A and they chose the unbroken chain link and did a copy and paste of the URL. I think what you missed was adding some text for the link to be attached to so it was just kind of floating in the white space. I gave it some text and it showed up. Perhaps Mark can explain if there is an easier way to do it, he probably knows one.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

Best way to add a link:

Ignore the link/chain icon next to the camera icon. This makes the post into what's called a "Link Content Type" and it won't do what you're probably expecting it to do.

Simplest way is just paste the link into the post, it'll work as a clickable link like this:
              https://hydroracer.net/forums/forum/m...-for-all-clubs

If you want some text to point to the link, do this:
              Type the text
              Highlight the text
              Click the "A" icon to the right of the editor to drop down the advanced tools
              Click the small link/chain icon in the dropped down toolbar....it's about two thirds of the way along, towards the right.
              Paste the URL in the box that pops up
              Click OK
              Post the message.

This will give you something like this:
              This is a link

The main thing that's changed from the old board is that you type the text first, then highlight it.
              Mark
              vBulletin Support

Comment

Working...
            X