2014 APBA Stock Mod Nationals - Raffle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 APBA Stock Mod Nationals - Raffle

My name is Ron Magnuson, My wife Shelly and I are in charge of the two raffles for the 2014 nationals in Moses Lake Wa. this year.We are looking for donations for the raffle from people around the country.All donations are greatly appreciated. The group of people putting this event together are outstanding and we want to keep up with the raffles. Please contact me for more information at mgnsnron@aol.comThanks Ron
    Attached Files
    Ron Magnuson
    999-R
    NC-1

What is being benefited by this raffle?

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

Comment

I believe the raffle items Ron are looking for is for the Awards Banquet for Saturday night August 9th and the Qualifiers banquet Thursday August 7th. The money for the items would go to help pay for the banquets, etc.

It's nice to have a good diverse group of raffle items from all over the racing community. Thanks in advance anyone who brings raffle items!

KB
      Moses Lake Nationals Race Chairman
      Kyle Bahl
      20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

I will donate a transom mounted tank to be given away at no charge.
        You determine how to give it away..
        Please send me a name and shipping address to:::
        dviola2@cox.net..
        Dave Viola,, the official flagman of the OBRA......

Comment

Last Moses Lake

Ron/Shelley

I would (from experience lol).......... post this on the SOA facebook page, and also get a hold of MHRA and see if they will post it on theirs for those coming from Michigan area.

Just a thought

Also, Seattle Outboard needs to do a front page shout about it in the pit previews..............................

Sheryl

Comment

Hope this gets out to all racers, we are still looking for Raffle items,
            everyone donating a raffle item will get their names in the Nationals program.
            But I need to know BEFORE July 1st to get the names to the editor of the program.
            Thanks to all that have already donated.

see ya'll in August
            Thanks Ron
            Ron Magnuson
            999-R
            NC-1

Comment

Working...
            X