Thank you APBA!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you APBA!!

On behalf of the Michigan Hydroplane Racing Association, I would like to thank Mark Wheeler, Dan Wiener, and APBA for their help and support of Club Driving Schools.

"The first 2013 sanction MHRA submits, which includes a Friday driving school, will be free.

Thanks for the fine work MHRA has done with driving schools."

SOA has received the same support.

Thank you again APBA for recognizing a great solution to solving our membership issue and providing support and encouragement for us to continue.

-Elek Hutchinson
    MHRA
    Elek Hutchinson
    36M

Great news

This is the best investment of APBA money ever, period.
    Moby Grape Racing
    "Fast Boats Driven Hard"

Comment

keep up the good work Elek.
      Support your local club and local races.

Bill Pavlick

I'm just glad I'm not Michael Mackey - BPIII

Comment

We are a tough bunch to please

For as much bashing as APBA has taken.....a positive post like this gets "crickets".

We are a tough bunch to please.

I am sure if I post a digital rulebook vs. printed copy we would get 4 pages worth of negative posts.

APBA is helping those that help themselves. Thank you APBA. It is appreciated.

BTW, the Historical Society, affiliated with APBA, has also done an incredible amount of Philanthropic work to support outboard racing. Things we may want to think about before writing our next bashing post.

12M

Comment

Thanks APBA/MHRA

Originally posted by CSH12M View Post
          For as much bashing as APBA has taken.....a positive post like this gets "crickets".

We are a tough bunch to please.

I am sure if I post a digital rulebook vs. printed copy we would get 4 pages worth of negative posts.

APBA is helping those that help themselves. Thank you APBA. It is appreciated.

BTW, the Historical Society, affiliated with APBA, has also done an incredible amount of Philanthropic work to support outboard racing. Things we may want to think about before writing our next bashing post.

12M

Excellent!!!
          Roger A 68M
          Team Casual

Comment

Yes!

Yes they have Dean.

For all those parents out there remember who steped up to provide props to our "J" program. How many "Thank You" letters or posts followed that donation?
            Tom L.

Comment

Awesome decision from APBA! It's no coincidence that the two regions with the longest standing drivers schools are the biggest regions in APBA.

Comment

Apba

If people knew about the behind the scene work that has been going with the new 302 SSH class you would be stunned. I want to thank Dan from the national office, Mark Wheeler....and Jeff Brewster....there are others...but you know who you are.....and..more news to come on this class soon..good stuff gonna happen.......

Comment

Region 6 and 10

Originally posted by jpro60 View Post
                  Awesome decision from APBA! It's no coincidence that the two regions with the longest standing drivers schools are the biggest regions in APBA.
                  Absolutely correct sir! Also the biggest in number of racers (not entries). Keep up the good work MHRA and SOA!
                  Kyle Bahl
                  20-R

"He didn't bump you, he didn't nudge you, he rubbed you, and rubbin' son is racin'!"

Comment

Good job!!

If you look at the percentage of people who post negative comments versus the actual number of members or people involed in the sport of boat racing it is very very small. The problem is they get way more attention than they deserve.

There are alot of great things going on in boat racing-I would say even thought the membership looks small the amount of races and the quality of the races are the best they have ever been.

Stay the coarse and keep up the good work-there will never be the membership numbers that used to be-to many other things for people to do but continue to run the quality events that you do and you will always have boat racing.

Kerry

Comment

Races

Having raced for the majority of my life....I find it so cool that so many people devote so much time to the sport....and how well most races are run....what other sport has as many different diverse classes running in a day of racing? And we usually get everybody on the water at least twice...I could go on and on...Dave

Comment

Working...
                      X