Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• APBA Going Forward, Moving Fast

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/88JWMBX

APBA needs your input! A survey has been created which will help shape and mold strategies within the e-business plan.

Responses to the APBA survey are considered confidential and therefore individual responses will not be released, shared, or published. Rather survey results will be reported in aggregate data sets.

In participating in this survey, the participant recognizes that the information provided on this survey will be used to help APBA Go Forward and Move Fast as an organization.

Going Forward.....

I think something APBA could do that would be very helpful would be to take the Rule Books for the different classes and annotate which rule is a rule and which rule is merely a recommendation. Maybe APBA could change the font or possibly italicize the rules contained in the rule book that aren’t really rules and don’t have to be followed when race committees are conducting APBA sanctioned races. That would be great for teams trying to race competitively. Just my two cents.

Comment

Rule Book

Originally posted by fhafer View Post
      I think something APBA could do that would be very helpful would be to take the Rule Books for the different classes and annotate which rule is a rule and which rule is merely a recommendation. Maybe APBA could change the font or possibly italicize the rules contained in the rule book that aren’t really rules and don’t have to be followed when race committees are conducting APBA sanctioned races. That would be great for teams trying to race competitively. Just my two cents.
      I think another thing APBA could do with the rule book when updating for next year is to just post the pages that have been changed. The new rules could be italicized as well. That way we don'y have to print the whole thing each year but just the pages with the updates. This is a common practice with government code books, inspection manuals, etc. I have the Rule Book in a three ring binder, just remove the updated page and insert the new one. Two more cents added.
      kk

Comment

Working...
      X