Tabor City, N.C. May 14,15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tabor City, N.C. May 14,15

Tabor City will be hosting the South East Divisionals. Stock, Mod and Junior Classes. Anyone heading north after Jesup can leave your trailer at my house if you are coming back for Tabor City. Call for details as I will not be at Jesup. Call anytime, 843-455-1393. Thanks, Steve Dunn

I forgot to mention that Carolina Virginia Racing Asso. is the conducting club. We are looking for a good turnout. Call for additional info. Steve 10-Z 843-455-1393

Comment

Steve, I need a club membership....will call asap

Or on-line link?.............. https://hydroracer.net/forums/showthread.php?t=18795
      Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 03-05-2011, 01:18 AM.
      100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

SE Divisional

This race needs racers, its a great short to mid course track with good pits and good group of guys that want us to come and race in there town! They have consessions cooking great food, and a mini store in the pits with ice and everything you'll need. We need a good turn out to show theys boys what a big race is! I know all yall northern boys are scared of getting whooped in the south cause thats where the fast boats are at but,we'll give ya ahead start to make it a race!!!!!!HAHA Lets make this a good turn out!
        TOP GUN RACING 11-Z
        DUSTIN HAMILTON TOP GUN RACING 11-Z
        No Backing Out

Comment

CVRA Club Cards

$20 - check payable to CVRA, mail to Janet Stoy, 7715 Bristow Drive, Annandale, VA 22003, send me your return address, I will mail club card to you.

Abby Pond also has a supply of club cards so you can get a club card when you see Abby at a race.

Janet
          CVRA Treasurer

Comment

Working...
          X