Rumors about VRP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumors about VRP

I have received of late several calls and E-Mails from VRP customers that heard Through the "Grapevine" and "Rumor Mill" That VRP SOLD it's Equipment and all parts to Demmler-Racing and that VRP will no longer make motors for racing. THIS IS NOT TRUE! The Post By Carlo Verona on the European WEBsite was to only inform European racers that all MOTORS and PARTS will have to be purchased from HIS (VRP) DEALER in Europe which is Demmler-Racing, and, that do to other Racing ventures that VRP does, Carlo will not attend races next year so he can concentrate on The other racing projects that he is Involved in. ALL USA drivers and customers can and will receive parts, motors and tech support as always supplied by me and my company, OUTBOARD MARINE SERVICE. I wish the people that like to start this crap would have the courtesy to contact me about this before starting and NOT telling the truth.
    Mr Verona works very hard for all types of racing, and for us in USA and supplies us with some of the best racing equipment we have.
    Due to his business ventures in other forms of racing, he just will not be able to attend boat races. Technical help and parts for VRP products is just a Phone call or click of the mouse away. PH# 770 428 0568, Email Steve77T@aol.com Thanks for your consideration. Steve

Hello to all,
    i comfirm in total what Steve say before.
    For all VRP USA customer nothing change.
    My letter was direct to the European driver to advise than this season the assistence , engines and spares are available on the circuit from Team Demmler.

Thanks for your consideration.:
    Carlo Verona
    VRP ENGINEERING S.r.l.
    ITALY

Comment

Is the V6 in production?

Comment

The V6 is going through its final machining stages and is due for testing in next few weeks. I will make a post when all things are final and ready, thanks Steve

Comment

What sizes are the V6's?

Comment

Not sure on the size but I bet it will be fast!!!
            Ben

Comment

Originally posted by flatsmoke View Post
              What sizes are the V6's?
              The engines will be of F1 limits. Me not knowing Jack about the OPC classes or rules and displacement sizes, it will be a legal UIM motor. And yes it will be fast. The things that are weak in the Mercury F1 have been addressed and corrected. This is going to be a very nice looking as well as a typical VRP, FAST!

Comment

Good morning Steve!! Thanks for posting the info on the V6. Hope all is well with you my friend

Comment

Working...
                X