• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quit showing off, Rachel! HA HA HA
    Twisted Sister

Comment

Photo demo from Admin AKA Dan . . .

Correct if I'm wrong, Dan, but your pics look like Camden when the log cabin was still there. *sniff-sniff* I dearly miss that race.
      carpetbagger

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Huson View Post
        Correct if I'm wrong, Dan, but your pics look like Camden when the log cabin was still there. *sniff-sniff* I dearly miss that race.
        Hey Bill,

Yep you are correct those were the good old days there is even a photo of me and Paul Hooten an era that is long gone!
        HTML Code:

"https://twitter.com/HydroRacerTV?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw" class="twitter-follow-button" data-show-count="false">Follow @HydroRacerTV

Comment

But how do you post the pictures?

Originally posted by Admin View Post
          Ok guys and gals I thought this might be of interest to all you folks that like to post photos in your threads

You can upload up to 6 photos at a time and have them all load onto one page. No need to load just one photo per page.

See below.

I am not familiar with the process of putting pictures from a digital camera on this site. Please describe or lead me to instructions.

Thanks
          "Keep Move'n" life is catching up!
          No man's life, liberty or property are safe while the legislature is in session.

Comment

http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forums/index.php uses a similar version of the forum software

and the description of the details are here: http://www.boatracingfacts.com/forum...read.php?t=735

Here on Hydroracer.net the image size is less so you have to resize to a smaller size than allowed on BRF ... 640 X 480, but the rest is about the same.

Comment

At least poppa Warbs is looking over his shoulder to see who's there before he hits the turn!

Comment

picts

Can't believe lookin at Camden. Seems like forever ago. Those are some of my best memories. Especially stopping overnight at Bobby Blackleys on the way there and home. Ate some really good barbeque and sea food always on that trip. Did we really race too? Or just have a whale of a lot of fun
                David Everhart S52
                David Everhart S52
                Avatar credit - F. Pierce Williams

Comment

Dan

I also have issues sometimes getting pics to upload due to size.........perhaps instead of having us computer morons try to figure out how to 'resize' pics for your/Hydroracer site YOU GUYS can install a system that automatically resizes pics to fit on your page.

I am good at uploading the max pics on one post but have no idea how to resize a pic to accomadate your site.

And trying to get old school boat racers to adjust to 'change' is often a daunting task...lol.

Just something to think about.

I know a few folks in our club just post racing pics on facebook because it is SIMPLE.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Dagostino View Post
                    I also have issues sometimes getting pics to upload due to size.........perhaps instead of having us computer morons try to figure out how to 'resize' pics for your/Hydroracer site YOU GUYS can install a system that automatically resizes pics to fit on your page.

I am good at uploading the max pics on one post but have no idea how to resize a pic to accomadate your site.

And trying to get old school boat racers to adjust to 'change' is often a daunting task...lol.

Just something to think about.

I know a few folks in our club just post racing pics on facebook because it is SIMPLE.

Matt
                    Do like I did and change the size of picture in your camera.. Very easy but may require you to read the instructions!! Oh crap did I just say that
                    Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Camera

Originally posted by blueskyracer View Post
                      Do like I did and change the size of picture in your camera.. Very easy but may require you to read the instructions!! Oh crap did I just say that
                      Hey Mike
                      I like my idea better...

All good. Just trying to chip in with thoughts.

Matt

Comment

Matt the big thing about bigger pictures is then it make the page so big you have to scroll from one side to the other to read the words like on boat racing facts.. I am lazy and don't like to do that. Now if you want to make a monster size large contribution to HR we would consider it..
                        Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Try "Open With" option

Originally posted by L. Allen View Post
                          My photos are too large to post (the bytes or whatever) and the site tells me I have to manual size them so I have never been able to post any photos other than my AVATAR photo.
                          I got lucky with downsizing.
                          Maybe this will work for you?

1-Go to your stash of photos / My Documents.
                          2-Right click on any photo.
                          3-In my case, this gives me a bunch of options. Pick “Open With” if you can.
                          4-In my case, I have the option of then choosing “HP Photosmart Premier”. If you don’t have that option then try opening it in different programs and look to see if they allow you to edit/resize the photos.

My computer is nothing special. Whatever is on it…came with it ten years ago…..so you might not need to download anything to downsize photos.

5-If you got this far then you’re in like Flynn, just sing out if you want the rest of the directions.

Good Luck
                          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                          X