X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seanp3
    replied
    Originally posted by L. Allen View Post
    Nothing to do with the immediate previous thread, but my photos are too large to post (the bytes or whatever) and the site tells me I have to manual size them (stop it) so I have never been able to post any photos other than my AVATAR photo.

I've downloaded a picture resizer by Power toys ...........http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/d...powertoys.mspx

It gives you several options for the size you want to resize to. Plus you can resize several pictures at the same just by right clicking, select resize, select the size you want to resize to and presto. I think this is just for windows xp. Not sure if they have it for other operating systems or not. It works well, and I use it almost daily with the work I do

Leave a comment:

• ricochet112
    replied
    Or just change the setting on your camera. I use one of the sub-auto settings (I use the fast action/sports setting) for a smaller file size for posting on-line, then leave the main AUTO setting for best quality.

Leave a comment:

• PopPop
    replied
    Resize

Laure, Most photo software, even that came with your printer or camera, have a function that allows you to "resize" your photos. You sould be able to then rename or renumber the shot. That way you still have the large/ high resolution file and the new one. Check it out and someone here may be able to help you.
    Last edited by PopPop; 04-24-2008, 12:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• L. Allen
    replied
    My photos are too large to post (the bytes or whatever) and the site tells me I have to manual size them so I have never been able to post any photos other than my AVATAR photo.
    Last edited by L. Allen; 04-24-2008, 02:45 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jrome
    replied
    Good Job Wayne, see you don't have to have a dark room to post these pictures. Ha Ha

Leave a comment:

• master oil racing
    replied
    a few runabouts

I believe I'm getting the hang of posting photos
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• daGiz
    replied
    Hey Bob,
    wish i had farther to drive ...
    daGiz

Leave a comment:

• Abbott Racing
    replied
    there could be more maudite beer in your future Eric, check the post for "Late Season Race Worth Visiting" we are offering a case of Canadian beer to the US team traveling the farthest to the Long Sault race!

Leave a comment:

• epugh66
    replied
    But ONLY because there was'nt any Maudite! Thanks Bob!

Leave a comment:

• HRTV
    replied
    Looks like he went with the Bud

Leave a comment:

• Abbott Racing
    replied
    Question Dan, did the the squirrel prefer the Bud or the Old Style????

Leave a comment:

• HRTV
    started a topic Photo posting tip

Photo posting tip

Ok guys and gals I thought this might be of interest to all you folks that like to post photos in your threads

You can upload up to 6 photos at a time and have them all load onto one page. No need to load just one photo per page.

See below.
    Attached Files
Working...
X