Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taunton, Mass

Thank you Bill Giles......

After a two year absence, racing returned to Taunton, Massachusetts through the efforts of the tireless Ancient Mariner of Region One. Despite the impending storm threats, the Race Committee completed both days in a timely manner and the pits were cleared by 6PM.

Thanks to the guys from Region's 2 & 3 for your support. Hope to see you next year for the 29th running of this fine event.

Way to go Bill Giles! He is the man!
    Twisted Sister

Comment

Great return to Taunton

Thanks Bill ,it was a great race weekend, Jack got a win in J, I stayed in the boat, and we stayed at a great place, See ya at Kingston. Shawn , and Jack.

Comment

No complaints here. There's not too many races you can go to where there is a hurricane coming through and you still run 2 full days of racing. Bill Giles needs a big thank you for doing the ground work to get this site back.
        I had a blast running, thanks to Steve for letting me use his rig; so he needs a big thanks too.
        Hope to see some of you at Crystal Lake and the rest of you at Kingston, NH; which is another race to go to.
        And finally a thank you needs to go to the SSOA club for putting on these 2 events in September.
        Spencer Utman #16CE

Comment

Hey there Spencer, Good to hear your going to crystal.Brant & I both plan on attending Crystal & comming down to Kingston the following week, should be a blast.See you soon! 20SSH x2 CSH x2
          Latter Race Team 20SSH/CSH/OSY400 /AXSH
          The eh TEAM
          "We'll burn that bridge when we come to it"

Comment

Hi Everyone,
            Just want to say thank you to all who took the chance and came to Taunton anyways, despite what all the weather reports were saying. Even I had a hard time believing we got Saturday done with only 3 heats of rain! Brenda has called it "the miracle race" to have completed it. I attended the Greater Taunton Charity Association meeting tonight. They were pleased with their end and asked if we can do it again next year SO- put it on your calender for the weekend after Labor Day ( Loch Haven).
            Without the help and cooperation of EVERYONE, it would have not happened...Thanks.... All's well that ends well~!
            Bill Giles
            racer giles

Comment

Working...
            X