Paging squirrelboydeluxe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paging squirrelboydeluxe

Please check your messages, I sent you a private message and need your help.......

Dave Cofone

If you get in Touch please tell him 44-P has been trying to get in touch also.

Comment

Ditto... have a question for him as well.
      11P Joe Sees III

Comment

If the Susquehanna is not frozen over in Harrisburg, then he could be out in his tin boat,
        pulling on a Mark 30, and heading down to Chesapeake Bay.
        Brian Hendrick, #66 F
        "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

******SQUIRRELBOY RESPONDS*******
          My computer died right before Xmas- that is why I have been incomunnicato. I haven't seen my email in weeks.
          My phone is always on 717 215 8154 you are correct that my voicemail is not set up...I don't know how to do it.
          I am a computer numbnuts- and have great respect and admiration for those that understand them
          Presently coming to you live on my GF's laptop.
          I am Staying busy lately ressuecting a 1979 KTM 400 GS off-road racing motorcycle; with the goal of entering at the Motocross Rewind event this summer at Unadilla- a legendary racecourse in New Berlin, NY.
          One of the things I struggled with most in boat racing was the total lack of help/advise/support in my local area.
          Conversely, it is the single thing that I loved MOST about dirt bike racing- 29 guys within 10mi of my house to hang out/consult with.
          I was fortunate to also rescue a 1978 KTM 250mc and most all parts will swap out.

For over two years, my life has been 110% focused on boat racing. Shortly before Xmas, the members of the South Penn Enduro Riders invited me to a charity off-road ride called the "Dirty Santa Toy Run". They race prepped a 1975 CanAm TNT250 for me and I had a BLAST reconnecting with the old gang. KTM was my weapon of choice during my off-road racing career; hence these two vintage KTM's. Twin shock, air cooled carburetted.

I'll still be boat racing but will also be looking forward to launching some sod 30ft into the air off a brand new 5.00X18 rear knobby
          522-P

Comment

• Dave Cofone
            Dave Cofone commented
            Editing a comment
            Sounds cool....but there are only so many toys I can afford. This does bring back the old days of fun when boys were boys and MX bikes were Husky's, Ossa's, Yamaha and Honda......CanAm's were the new kids on the block. Have fun and try not to break any bones.
        Working...
        X