thoughts and prayers for those in the path of florence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thoughts and prayers for those in the path of florence

my thoughts and prayers go out to those in the path of florence. be safe and get out of dodge if you need to.

frank novotny
    52-E

John & Robin Runne ------------------ Please be safe... Prayers for you.

Comment

Thank you Frank, here in Wilmington,Nc we are doing ok so far.. Getting ready to do some testing in the front yard!!!!.still planning on see ya'll in Wilson,NC next week... Hot Rod Todd 69-Z

Comment

Robin & I evacuated Wednesday afternoon. We are in Boone, NC with Ryan, Olivia, Brittany, Allie & two granddaughters. Just received some pictures from neighbors Water is about 2 ft below the floor in the house. The boat shop probably has 3-4 ft of water in it now. According to reports we;re still expecting 3 -4 more ft. of storm surge plus 30" of rainfall between now and Tuesday. Not optimistic, but we'll survive. Prayers for everybody else caught in this mess.

Comment

• Robert M Keogler
          Robert M Keogler commented
          Editing a comment
          John and Robin, glad to hear that you and you family are OK. It takes time but you will get it all back to normal.

I am so glad that you guys are safe John- I was planning on coming to Wilson next week but if it cancels I'll come anyway & help you out any way I can
        George B

Comment

• csh-2z
          csh-2z commented
          Editing a comment
          Chances are Wilson will be cancelled. All of the water from rivers and lakes in northwest part of NC will eventually flow to the southeast. The major flooding in eastern NC will occur after the storm has gone. It may be more than a week before we can even get to New Bern

Glad to hear you got out of town John. If you guys need anything I'm right down the road.
        JT Bried

Comment

Stay safe John, and everyone else in the path of the storm.
          "Ask anyone, I have no friends. I do have some people that put up with me and mostly because they like the rest of my family"

Don Allen

Comment

Saw New Bern on the news this morning. Glad to hear New Bern's favorite boat builder (and family) is safe and dry. Hopefully everything is not too bad. Hoping everyone in the Carolina's is safe and that Flo is more bark than bite. Good luck everyone.
            Brian 10s

Comment

Working...
            X