Steve Litzell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Litzell

It's with a lump in my throat that I post of the passing of Steve Litzell good friend to all, fierce competitor, great mechanic and all around good guy. Our condolences to Connie and all the Litzell family. Rest in peace my good friend.

Condolences to all the family and friends.
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

The news is hard to believe. Steve Litzell will be greatly missed by all in the PRO family. Good Guy!
      See you Steve at the Finish Line, rest my friend.
      Bill & Joyce

Comment

I just heard, I am with out any words. Steve was well respected for his knowledge and mechanical skills. He was always there to help anyone and has helped me so many times at the races. He will be so missed at the races. My condolences and prayers to Connie and the whole Litzell family.

Comment

Rest in Peace Pal

Comment

So sorry to hear!

Comment

I just heard this afternoon. RIP in Peace my friend. My Condolences to Connie and the Litzel family

Comment

We have lost a good friend, Steve was one of a kind. He was always glad to help anyone. I sure will miss his expertise, knowledge and work he put into boat racing. Our condolences go out to Connie and Stephen, we will keep you in our prayers.
                RIP Steve.

Comment

connie im so sorry to hear this. i have lost another cookie customer. leslie and i send our deepest synpathys. he was a good friend and a great race motor mechanic. he will be greatly missed.
                  sincerely
                  john maddrell

Comment

Our condolences to the Litzell family, he will be missed.

Comment

Like so many of us do, I opened up HydroRacer just to see what's going on in the boat racing world. When I saw this post my heart just sank. Good Bye my friend, and like others have said you will be missed. And yes condolences to his family and his friends.

Comment

So sorry to hear this devastating news. He helped me get started in pro racing and I am forever grateful! He will be greatly missed. Sincere condolences to Connie and the rest of his family

Comment

So sorry to hear. Condolences to the family and to all of us who knew and were beneficiaries of his help and friendship. Rest In Peace.
                          Fred Hauenstein

Comment

What a loss. only saw Steve a couple times a year but left each time with a smile on my face after he gave a few minutes from his busy shoreline activities to talk with me . His southern hospitality and endless willingness to help other racers and non racers always impressed me and will be missed. Condolences to the family. Rod, 23-w from the north.

Comment

My most heartfelt condolences to Connie and the family. RIP my friend.

Comment

Working...
                              X