Jim Hagerl Loses his fight with Brain Cancer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jim Hagerl Loses his fight with Brain Cancer

jim.jpgJim Hagerl Passed away yesterday Wednesday April 4.

​We are praying for peace for his Wife Jessica and the entire Hagerl family.

Jim will be truly missed.

more information is and has been posted by Jessica on his Caring Bridge page (site: jimhagerl)

Also see link to the obituary

www.nelsonfuneralcare.net/obituary/james-hagerl

Last edited by jayfox; 04-06-2018, 02:15 PM.

So sorry to hear that! My condolences to the Hagerl family! Rest in Peace!
    Joe Silvestri
    CSH/500MH

Dominic Silvestri
    JH/JR

Comment

Condolences to all the family and friends.
      sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

Very sorry to hear this. Deepest condolences to the Hagerl family.
        Brian 10s

Comment

Deepest condolences from the entire Klein family.

Comment

The DiFebo family sends our deepest condolences to the entire Hagerl family. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

A memory I will never forget was when Jim gave me my first BSR ride at the 97 Hinton, WV nationals. He had patrol boat and had to get his boat out of inspection but had no way to get it to his pits. He asked me drive it from inspection to the other end of the pits. Seems like a small thing but I was only racing J at the time and had no kevlars or helmet. So I put on the his huge kevlars and helmet, granted I was 40 lbs lighter and 6 inches shortest, and off I went. It was the day I fell in love with the Hot Rod! This was a thrill and experience I will never forget and owe it all to Jim.
            Race in Peace Jim!

Comment

I am so sorry to hear this news! Jimmy was a great guy and a credit to our sport. My most sincere condolences to the Hagerl family. Jack

Comment

Condolences to the Hagerl family. Always enjoyed talking and racing with Jim.

Comment

Race On in Peace, Jim. One truly nice dude from a truly nice family. You will be missed in the pits for sure.
                  Ryan Runne
                  9-H
                  Wacusee Speedboats
                  ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

Working...
                  X