gonna be cold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gonna be cold

welcome to fall in maryland. last friday night i refereed a high school football game in short sleeves and tonight i have a high school football state playoff game and the wind chill will be in the teens. tempted to wear my cut suit under my uniform, that will be too bulky i guess so i will look like the pillsbury dough boy with my multiple layers. hope i don't fall cuz i wont be able to get up,

frank novotny
    52-E

Originally posted by fbref5269 View Post
    welcome to fall in maryland. last friday night i refereed a high school football game in short sleeves and tonight i have a high school football state playoff game and the wind chill will be in the teens. tempted to wear my cut suit under my uniform, that will be too bulky i guess so i will look like the pillsbury dough boy with my multiple layers. hope i don't fall cuz i wont be able to get up,

frank novotny
    52-E
    Way too early for this cold! 15 last night,not wind chill. High today was 29. That's Jan. weather!

Bruce

Comment

Got the heater up, as it's cold here to.High of 65 and 50 for the low tonight lol. Short sleeve and shorts here. Stay warm guys just a smart a--- here. Bruce no comment either!!!!!

Comment

Even East Virginia is due for a hard (24-26 degree) freeze tonight. It's really not unseasonable, just a surprise after 6 weeks of abnormally warm weather. Quit your whining, boyz & girlz and just bundle up! Warm up your workshops and get busy for the 2018 season.

Comment

heck, we have already had snow this year!! Way too early for he West Coast...........
          Daren

​DSH/750ccmh/850ccmh

Team Darneille

sigpic

Comment

Hope it's nice when my Bride and I land in Maui in a few hours. Lol

Comment

Headed to Ft. Myers on Monday, Nov. 13. Spending the next 5 1/2 months.. Can't say spending the winter.

Comment

• Tom Cronk
                Tom Cronk commented
                Editing a comment
                Will we see you at Lake Shipp meet 11/17-18 ???

Originally posted by runabout333 View Post
              Headed to Ft. Myers on Monday, Nov. 13. Spending the next 5 1/2 months.. Can't say spending the winter.
              We have lived in Palm Coast for 20 years! When we left Jersey & snow, I gave my blower to Hank [the crank] Runne !

Comment

Originally posted by bill hoctor View Post
                We have lived in Palm Coast for 20 years! When we left Jersey & snow, I gave my blower to Hank [the crank] Runne !
                ​Sold ours this summer at one of many garage sales.

Comment

Originally posted by mercguy View Post
                  heck, we have already had snow this year!! Way too early for he West Coast...........

Just a trace. If it would have been more than 0.10" it would have broken a 1973 record

Comment

Working...
                  X