Franklin PA camping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Franklin PA camping

I see that there are no generators permitted in the camping area.

This sounds exactly like my kind of race. Thank you to whoever came up with this rule.

522-P

Its because they have electrical hookups 👍🏻

Comment

The real reason is to keep the noise down.

Comment

There are no spots left for RV's, they have a waiting list!

Comment

There are a few Non - electric sites....EERRRrrr .....parking spots on other side of street from electric sites on one row/street and street on beach side of office..... I have seen HD 110V cords run across to the electric site power boxes to run Mama's hair dryer, toaster or small 110 heater....These parking spots fill up with extra cars and race trailers till beach opens Friday so bring an extra six-pack as a negotiating offering to those car and race trailer held spots (There is other parking available for them !!) ...I'm sure every effort to park your motor coach will be made.......There are several parking areas that will park self contained coaches.

WE NEED a good boat count !..Right Dana, Brian, Three Rivers ?

I'm a little surprised Quieter motorhome generators used say 7am -10pm (?).....(If used with consideration for YOUR neighbor) are an issue.

Yes no loud PORTABLE generators that run >>WIDE OPEN<< should be banned !...
          "The real reason is to keep the noise down. "

There is also non electric parking lots on both ends of this area that should accommodate motorhomes So please do not let electric site availability detour you ?
          I will share my coffee pot and toaster, and Mom'ma can use our outlets for her hair dryer and to charge the kid's "game-boys" / cell phones ....... >> PS, Fergit charging the laptop..... No Wi-Fi
          There also is a bathhouse with electric at the beach / concession area.

So much for the days of "Rough'n it" in back of the family station wagon, pick-up, or tent....... LOL!

They also have a campground 200-300 yards above the park but call office and see if they are booked yet....>> http://www.twomilerun.net/
          http://twomilerun.net/contact_us.php
          http://twomilerun.net/index.php?mid=3

It's a big weekend for camping also........ luckily for us the beach and lake on our end is closed till Monday........ North/West end above our race area buoys is available for fish'n on this electric motor only lake.

SEEEEeeee Y'ALL in the first turn....IN MY WAKE !!
          Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 05-07-2017, 06:31 AM.
          100N STEVE FRENCH > Nobody can hang with my STUFF!! >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk

SEEEEEE YAAAAAA!!............In my WAKE!! .............100N>>

Comment

• bh/
            bh/ commented
            Editing a comment
            Steve; -what r u runnin these days ??
            -where r u based out of ... ie; 'home' ?
            -have not seen u in FL lately !
            -last talk was Whitney Pt , 'big flood ' !

• STEVE FRENCH
            STEVE FRENCH commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey bh/ Brian, Miss ya big guy !...... I am capable of running every MOD class and 25SSH !...... Running well ? >> Not so much >> LMASSOFF....... My A-MODS are in the hunt..... And my 25MOD is good (Mid pack if run in B-MOD)........ Bought Sweeny's DSH Flyer for my C-MOD Wizards and my C-MOD Yamatoe 202D NBRA motor.......Putting together a 40 Cube Merc-300 for D and willing to step up for a ride in FE if needed......... Have been last 4 years in Crystal River Gulf area but last storm surge brought the bull dozers to the old fish camp after leaving in April....... Found a lot near Hernando inland with a old mobile home that I can park the 5th wheel behind but Momma wants a home..... Guess I'll have to go back to the Post Office for life....... OR.......
            Last edited by STEVE FRENCH; 05-07-2017, 06:47 AM.
        Working...
        X