Dick Rautenberg and Jim Hallum obits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick Rautenberg and Jim Hallum obits

This is to invite anybody, particularly Seattle Outboard and Reg. 10 guys, who knew Dick or Jim to go over to Ron Hill's site and read and then add to or correct the info I wrote in the "Boat Racing Encyclopedia" section. I put it there because that site seems to have developed as the site for old timers and racing history. Come tell your stories of Dick and Jim.

Originally posted by Smitty View Post
    This is to invite anybody, particularly Seattle Outboard and Reg. 10 guys, who knew Dick or Jim to go over to Ron Hill's site and read and then add to or correct the info I wrote in the "Boat Racing Encyclopedia" section. I put it there because that site seems to have developed as the site for old timers and racing history. Come tell your stories of Dick and Jim.
    Phil,

You need to put this story here on Hydro Racer....... I don't think Boat Racing Facts gets as much "Traffic", of the people who would have known Jim or Dick.
    sigpic

Dean F. Hobart

Comment

The Hallum family has just asked me to pass this along. A graveside service will be held on Monday at 1:30 at Novelty Hill Cemetery, ****************************************

(EDIT) Was given a wrong address, above. It should be 28400 NE 116th St, Duvall.

Dean, I like both sites, and gave my reasons for the placement. You might be right, and I suppose I could copy-and-paste everything over here, but understand that is often held to be a violation of website protocol. Anybody here who cared about Jim or Dick can surely find their way to the BRF bios, or do their own version here.
      Last edited by Smitty; 07-22-2016, 09:24 PM.

Comment

• John Lawrence
        John Lawrence commented
        Editing a comment
        Smitty: Yes I would love his number and Dean Hobarts as well. Thanks John Lawrence
    Working...
    X