Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs blueskyracer
    replied
    Yep I see it now the user menu is missing on mine also.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs blueskyracer
    replied
    Working ok for me on Google.

I have had a couple of comments that a drop down menu that used to appear by the user name seems to be missing. Also that there used to be information in folks "notifications" area and those are now missing. Not sure that I ever used either one of those so probably why I am not missing them. Ideas?

Leave a comment:

• vBSupport
    replied
    I'm finding that works ok for me (Firefox at the moment).

Some of the Javascript may have changed and those page links were Javascript powered, so it might be worth doing the usual browser cache clearing and then restarting the browser.

Leave a comment:

• Mark 72@E
    replied
    I'm seeing a lot of empty threads (CORRECTION: on second look these are Visitor Messages mixed in with forum topics) after I navigate past the first page. Home > View All > 2 page and beyond. Clicking on the Go To First New Post icon to the left of the missing subject line or clicking on the last post at the far right links to an empty thread. Same result in Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
    Last edited by Mark 72@E; 08-16-2015, 06:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• vBSupport
    started a topic Further Site Upgrade Completed

Further Site Upgrade Completed

Hello again everyone.

I've just upgraded your site to 5.1.8.

This adds quite a few major stability and performance improvements.

The most noticeable thing for many will be the return of the little icon that tells you you've posted in a thread...it's a little green arrow that appears on top of the icon to the left of the thread titles. I know that was one of the most missed features in the new software, so I suspect that will be popular.
Working...
X