Wanted...RV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted...RV

We need to buy an Rv for Cafarelli racing. Wife says we can't race without an RV... so guess what we are getting an rv!

Shoot me your Rv deals....the winning Rv will need to be ready to travel and have at least 15 years of boat racing life left on it.

Brian

Brian, you are being wise. Say yes dear, salute smartly, and go buy an RV Jack

Comment

Your wife is a smart lady.. It is the only way to go
      Mike - One of the Montana Boys

If it aint fast make it look good

Comment

Bumper pull? Fifth wheel? Motor home, class C or A or pusher? What are you looking for? I have been repoing them and selling them to RV dealers for 25 years. But, Anyone can buy. I Just don't have "salesmen" and financing and all the other things that make them sell at a retail price... Bryan 405-632-2844

Comment

Are you sure this is not for Walter White on Breaking Bad.

Comment

Three weeks to find a good mobile sleeping station that can pull the 24ft trailer. Need a good one before Pell lake or I can't go. 😥

Comment

Brian,

Check out used "Super C" motorhomes by Gulf Stream which made a variety of models in both gas and diesel. Ignore the pricier Gulf Stream Super C "Nova" series. Gulf Stream is still in business but they stopped manufacturing motorized RVs. Tall ceilings, a kingsize bed (in some models) and sleeping space over the cab (in some models) make it a unique combination. Kids fight over who gets to sleep in the space over the cab. What makes it a "Super C" is the GMC C5500 chassis with an 8 liter engine and a 10,000 lbs rated towing hitch. The 10k hitch rating is misleading because you have to go by the gross combined weight which brings your towing capacity down to around 7,000 to 7,500 on many Gulf Stream Super C models, which just happens to be around the maximum towing weight of the average 24 ft cargo trailer. Other manufacturers have a "Super C" but I considered Gulf Stream to be the best value based on features and price.
              @@@@@@@@@@@@

Mark Ritchie
              72@E
              Former Boat Racer
              21st Century: CSH, CSR, and "J Dad" x2
              20th Century: ASH, ASR, BSR, 25SSH, 25SSR

@@@@@@@@@@@@

Comment

Working...
              X