Nic Thompson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nic Thompson

We understand that Nic Thompson has passed away. RIP Nic and our thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends at this most difficult time.

Welcome to hydroracer, we hope you enjoy your visit.

The McKean and Rusnak family would like to extend our deepest condolences for the passing of our dear friend Nic. We are so truly sorry for the entire family for all that they are feeling, for what they are going through at this moment. Nic has been through so much, the family, Denise, Ben and everyone, and, well words cannot express the deepest sorrow that we feel. Please know that our prayers are with all of you. We understand and you are all continuously in our hearts. Many blessings and love, Sean and Lorraine, Bob and Kathie, Don and Kaleigh T4, N96, N9

Comment

It is with deepest sympathy Condolences are sent to the Thompson/Eldredge family. Nic is surely missed. May you have comfort in knowing he is in a better place now. RIP Otis. Stahl Racing
      Speed costs money. So, how fast do you want to go?

Comment

Our deepest condolences go to Nic'es entire family. We will keep you all in our prayers. Nic (Otis)has been such a good friend to all of us we will surely miss him. Even when he couldn't race anymore he stepped up to be a referee for us. What a great guy he was.

Comment

I did not know Nic well, but what I saw, I liked.
          We worked together on the judges stand at Jesup,
          and I bought one of his last boats , an OSY.
          His craftsmanship was 1st class. He will be long remembered.
          Brian Hendrick, #66 F
          "the harder we try, the worser it gets"

Comment

RIP Otis....
            Ryan Runne
            9-H
            Wacusee Speedboats
            ryan.runne.4@gmail.com

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"--Albert Einstein

These days, I find it easier to look up to my youngers than my elders.

Comment

he was a good person and a great friend always fun to be around and always looking to make a deals rip nic and my thoughts go to his family

Comment

Our deepest sympathy. Rest in peace Nic.
                See you at the Finish Line. Bill & Joyce.

Comment

RIP Nic, You always had advice for me when I started pro a few years back. You will be missed
                  sigpicWayne DiGiacomo

Comment

RIP My Friend. Sad news. Prayers to all.
                    Dave Mason
                    Just A Boat Racer

Comment

Working...
                    X